Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 9:58:20 PM EDT
Power point slide show.

Scary stuff, ill have to look at the ATM closer from now on.

Looks like people are hooking up wireless cameras to watch you type in your pin.  Also added a additional card reader to get your card info.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:07:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Not in that way...but when it converts from US Dollars to Euros and spits out the Euros to me? Hell yes.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Hell, I havent used an atm in probably close to 2 years....
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:11:11 PM EDT
[#3]
... the ATM I normally use is behind the walls of a secure compound surrounded by concertina wire and armed guards
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:30:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
... the ATM I normally use is behind the walls of a secure compound surrounded by concertina wire and armed guards

Sure rub it in....

Still waiting for you to retire, then get you drunk to hear about the "cool" stuff you have built.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top