Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2003 2:32:15 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/6/2003 2:40:09 AM EST by RBAD]
Free Vision Test for Shooters: [url=http://www.liquidgeneration.com/sabotage/vision_sabotage.asp] www.AMA-Vision.org/Shooter[/url]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:41:37 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 2:59:33 AM EST
You....!!!! [img]http://boards.rennlist.com/upload/seize.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:26:28 AM EST
I got 100%.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:33:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/6/2003 6:34:38 AM EST by AR_Shorty]
Yes sir. I couldn't see crap in those circles. I knew this before though as I have horribly failed this type of a test at my eye doctor's office. Oh well, there are worse disabilities I could have.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:52:38 AM EST
Thanks RBAD, for pointing out that I can not control certain sensitive bodily senses. Excuse me while I go and change my , umm, glasses.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:00:43 AM EST
I got 1 right, before I had to be peeled off the ceiling. I took a similar test in College for a Biology class. I got 7 out of 75 correct. In the service, I got 1 out of 10 right and they wanted to test again as they thought they screwed up the test. Told them not to waste their time. Did you know, that in WW1, WW2 and Korea (I think) they found that color blind people are better able to detect camo'd emplacements than people with full color perception? Something to do with being better able to distinguish slight variations in shading.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:36:49 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 10:45:27 PM EST
First, you are a bastard. Second, at least they called it a color deficiency test. I could basically read the first one but none of the others, but that does not mean that I don't see color. When people find out I am color blind they think I only see in black and white. I can see most colors quite well, just have a problem differentiating some colors of similar shade. Mostly in those damn tests. So now I just tell people I'm color deficient. [rolleyes] Hey, is there a way to get a check out of the government for my "disability"? Or at least be able to sue somebody? I want my check too.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:20:07 PM EST
I closed that window in about .005 of a second.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:23:46 PM EST
anybody know where to find one that *doesn't* have a bloody nail-pierced screaming head jump up at you? I know I'm color deficient (I agree, most people think I see in greyscale when I say I'm "colorblind"), but wonder about the tests anyway. Maybe as a way to prove to my friends who don't believe me. It's always "what color is this? what color is that? oh, you're not colorblind."
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:43:35 AM EST
I bit the shit out of my tongue when i jumped outta my chair. Now its bleeding and breakfast is ruined. [:(]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:18:37 AM EST
I tried it at work. No speakers was not a big deal.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:03:06 AM EST
[:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:09:22 AM EST
I suffer from a type of color-blindness. I think all normal males suffer from this same type of color blindness. I never knew that I was handicapped in such a manner until Miz Hun was showing me two different gold bracelets in a jewelry store and asked me this question: [size=4]Is there too much 'pink' in this gold?[/size=4] 'Honey, Honey, Honey, if the bracelet is GOLD how can there be any pink in the bracelet?' sez I! Well, apparently there can be! This ability to detect 'pink' in the gold, and 'yellow' in the brown, etc, is limited to womenz and gay male interior decorators! Eric The(Straighter'nMoses)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:11:07 AM EST
BTW, my discussion with Miz Hun ended nicely! I told her I would buy her the GOLD bracelet is she would show me the pink when we got home! Eric The(Heh-Heh-Heh)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:38:26 AM EST
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:47:45 AM EST
What's so bad, he looks like some of the kids that walk around the Mall. Except he doesn't have as many piercings as some of them do. But I was a "Hippy" many years ago, so to each his own. Rambosky
Top Top