Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/2/2004 6:47:05 PM EST
???
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:47:42 PM EST
The Avila's and staff don't do that here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:48:05 PM EST
no

so far we are relativly troll free.

they are infested.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:48:23 PM EST
No, I have never seen us to ban someone just for differing, like they do, it's actually part of their board rules that dissent is not permitted.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:48:53 PM EST
I hope not. I don't want this place to be as uptight and restrictive as that f^&%$# place.

Let them come.

If they want to debate, we will debate in an open, honest, and sometime intellectual way.

If they want to flame, bring it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:49:05 PM EST
there are no Duers here, they really can't stand up most of their arguements so they go off to where they can circle jerk each other.

Ohh.. <slurrrrrrrpppp> Karl Rove is UBL. <sluuurrrpppp> you're so smart, Du2345, <sluuuuuuuurrrrrp> Why don't the republicans get it? <sluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp>
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:49:52 PM EST
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:50:30 PM EST
[shaggy]Like, what are they gonna saaaay maaaaaan?[shaggy]

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:50:31 PM EST
lolol

I just hope all my xxx posts get counted later - I am gonna get to the 1000+ in one night at this rate!!

their whole board iis full of trolls now - just go read - too damn funny
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:51:10 PM EST
Heeeeeeheeeeeheeeeheeeeeee!

Uh, nope.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:51:13 PM EST
Violate the COC too much and you will eventually get banned.

Doesn't matter where you came from though.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:51:40 PM EST
If we were cyanide would be long gone.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:53:31 PM EST
lol

these guys are killing me!!

Scoopie (xxx posts) Tue Nov-02-04 08:33 PM
Response to Reply #5

24. I'm in tears

I don't want to have to move - but this election shows me I have to.
I'm a single Mom. I have no child support. Immigration courts won't rule on the ex (he's Arabic) so he can get a job and the state courts won't make him pay. I'm going into debt up to my ears.
I have a college education and I'm making $20,000 a year, with a son to support.
I'm moving, too. To Pennsylvania, where I have friends.
If Shrub wins, my house - that I love and needs work that I can't possibly afford to do - will go on the market. I'm tired of the rednecks. I fought the good fight. They won. I'm high-tailing it outta here.
Besides, I will never marry again down here. I do want to marry again. But, not anyone I've met down here. Jeesch.

(Note: my ex is from another country. That tells you what pickings I have down here).

My son, who is FIVE years old, begged me tonight when Tennessee turned "red," to move to a "blue" state. He's FIVE. He has more reasoning ability that the president. Did I mention that he's FIVE?

I apologize. The South has no real news. No real identification but to be stupid. It's what we're taught.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:54:58 PM EST

Originally Posted By NSFJojo:
there are no Duers here, they really can't stand up most of their arguements so they go off to where they can circle jerk each other.

Ohh.. <slurrrrrrrpppp> Karl Rove is UBL. <sluuurrrpppp> you're so smart, Du2345, <sluuuuuuuurrrrrp> Why don't the republicans get it? <sluuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrpppppp>

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:59:49 PM EST
The ability to deal with truth is a good test of character. Hence the reason "nonconformists" get shut out over there.
Top Top