Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/19/2004 9:15:25 AM EST
"Rejecting ex-mayor Ed Koch's call to "make nice" with the party that used the deaths of 2,801 New Yorkers--most of them Democrats--for everything from tax cuts for the rich to building concentration camps at Guantánamo and Abu Ghraib to invading Iraq to enrich Dick Cheney and his fellow Halliburton execs, some groups are encouraging liberal-minded New Yorkers to volunteer for the city's squad of official greeters. Creatively altered maps of streets and subways will be handed out to button-clad stupid white men. Other saboteurs wearing fake RNC T-shirts will direct them to parts of town where Bush's policies have hit hardest. Rumor has it that prostitutes suffering from sexually transmitted diseases will discourage the use of condoms with Republican customers"

taken from http://www.commondreams.org/views04/0818-11.htm which I got from Drudge.

I am starting to get pissed about the lack of class of these people.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:21:20 AM EST
That's what these people are.
They can't win fairly, so they try to win anyway they can.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:22:24 AM EST
Didn't these douchebags learn anything from the Wellstone funeral?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:47:09 AM EST
War is ugly. Democrats at war are uglier.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 12:03:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:

Good point...I was hoping there was going to be a Wellstone effect at the DNC convention. But looks like they did not learn anything after the funeral. Good the more they act...like the way they really are that means that there will be more votes for Bush.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:04:29 PM EST

Originally Posted By crashburnrepeat:
I am starting to get pissed about the lack of class of these people.

Class? They have class? They cut class on Class.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:06:34 PM EST
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:30:55 PM EST

Originally Posted By DriftPunch:

Drift', I'm hoping they didn't.

I hope (Pray, submit sacrifices, burnt offerings ect) that they (The left) put on a TOTAL freak-show during the RNC convention.

The Dem's are scared as H*LL of just such a thing happening ('Cause Joe-"Undecided" will react negatively to it).

I hope the SH*ts OUT-DO themselves! Every 30 sec's of some fat, hairy, dressed-all-in-black, out-of-control "Liberal" that lets themselves be filmed holding some anti' US sign or throwing a trashcan through the window of a small business (In prep' to looting it) is just the sort of thing the Reb's need to distinguish between themselves and the OTHER TEAM.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 4:34:46 PM EST
I'm really starting to think we should line up a bunch of em' against a wall and put our 2nd.Amend. Rights to good use. They're really starting to piss me off the way they run this country down all the time and try to blame it on everyone else.
Top Top