Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2008 11:02:08 PM EDT
Besides Seinfeld? I love Seinfeld, but I can't stand any other sitcom. Everybody Loves Raymond, Friends, Frasier, etc., all make me want to rip my eyes out.

I don't think Curb Your Enthusiasm counts as a sitcom. If so, I love that show also.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:05:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Fresh prince.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I enjoy the Office, and I hate nearly everything else on TV.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:06:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I Love Lucy (and some other oldies)

Arrested Development (first season at least)

Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:06:38 PM EDT
[#4]
My Name Is Earl
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:08:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I enjoy the Office, and I hate nearly everything else on TV.

The office is great. Forgot about that one.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:09:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Fresh prince.

Classic.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:09:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Seinfeld is terrible.  I never figured out why people loved that show so much, never thought it was especially funny.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:11:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Seinfeld is terrible.  I never figured out why people loved that show so much, never thought it was especially funny.

Millions would disagree
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Agreed.  Can't stand the other one the OP likes either.  Every time I am flipping past it and stop for a second I want to punch Larry in the mouth.

I lived and worked in NYC for 10 years and I think that made me hate Seinfeld even more.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:12:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Two and a half men
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:20:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed.  Can't stand the other one the OP likes either.  Every time I am flipping past it and stop for a second I want to punch Larry in the mouth.

I lived and worked in NYC for 10 years and I think that made me hate Seinfeld even more.

Your avatar is throwing me off.
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:20:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My Name Is Earl

Very funny show
Link Posted: 6/6/2008 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Two and a half men

+1

Charlie Sheen is hysterical in that show.

And I've got a little crush on Rose
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:03:19 AM EDT
[#14]
No they all suck.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
No they all suck.
+1
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#16]
George Lopez

I like this one.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:41:46 AM EDT
[#17]
The Office and My Name is Earl.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 12:42:39 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me to.
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#19]
the only one I still find remotely entertaining is scrubs, and thats only because it hasnt been rerun to death yet.  (but soon..)

seinfeld and e.l. raymond were entertaining the first time around, but after being rerun over and over and over again Ill pass

Though Ill still sit down and watch married with children if i catch it on and have nothing else to do
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:14:42 AM EDT
[#20]
The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:20:05 AM EDT
[#21]
"The Office" is the only thing on TV I watch. (The Finale was awesome!)

I also am addicted to "Arrested Development." But I have to catch that on Hulu since it got canceled.

Hulu.com
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:35:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me to.

Well I've had mine longer.  
Link Posted: 6/7/2008 1:36:28 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me to.

Well I've had mine longer.  

Indeed, you have.  I think leadbetter should change his
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top