Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2008 9:22:56 PM EDT
I always hear about other organizations but all I ever see is UFC on spike.  Is there anything else and if so what channel is it on?  I am talking free not paperview.  I like UFC I just want more if it is out there.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:32:03 PM EDT
[#1]
on the Versus channel (channel 32 for me) they have a fair amount of different MMA shows. They have a semi reality series with the guys from Tapout, which is interesting to say the least.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:33:04 PM EDT
[#2]
WEC
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
HDNET  has hdnet fights and InsideMMA a mma talk show with bas  ruten which is pretty dam good
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:35:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Ive seen lots of WEC some PRIDE, affliction and IFL.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 9:37:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
on the Versus channel (channel 32 for me) they have a fair amount of different MMA shows. They have a semi reality series with the guys from Tapout, which is interesting to say the least.

+1

WEC which is a UFC subsidiary, kind of like AAA is to MLB is on Verses on a very regular basis.

Also the Tapout reality show is pretty decent and interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top