Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 8:51:53 PM EDT
Or will it take them 3-5 days to get in once it hits? If they are staged, where are they?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:52:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't matter.

If a major city takes a Cat 4 or 5 hit it will be several days before vehicles are able to enter with supplies.

Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Or will it take them 3-5 days to get in once it hits? If they are staged, where are they?

Yes, Bush has entirely staged Rita.  To kill poor blacks.  Don't you get it?
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:57:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It is supposed to take the Feds 3-5 days to get large scale help in to an area even when staged. That is the expected response time.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 8:58:05 PM EDT
[#4]
George Bush doesn't care about black people Texans.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:32:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is supposed to take the Feds 3-5 days to get large scale help in to an area even when staged. That is the expected response time.

Yup, 3-5 days, and that assumes proper staging.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:34:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, Bush has entirely staged Rita.  To kill poor blacks.  Don't you get it?

Houston's mayor's name is WHITE.  Nothing's too good for Whitey, I guess.  Doesn't hurt that Houston's the biggest republican city in America either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top