Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2001 7:33:23 AM EDT
Just checking to see if it is just me?  Forum page and topics are taking about 3 or 4 minutes EACH to load?!?!
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:35:43 AM EDT
[#1]
very erratic behavior this morning
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 7:52:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:00:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't fix what ain't broke...

Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:02:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Same for me..........very slow.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 8:17:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know about you guys, but the forums are so slow that it is a real chore to surf and/or post. I love this site, and I am thankful to Ed and son for making this all possible, but AR15.com seems to have more problems than any other web site I visit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 9:38:57 AM EDT
[#6]
OOOH! Yeah!
Whatever chunk of code they brought over from the old site broke this one too!
Ceeeeyaaaa laaateeer!
TF
Link Posted: 4/23/2001 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#7]
This is terrible. We had about 4-weeks of great sevice, now it's back to the same old crap.

When I hit return, and wait for the full 60 seconds, one of the following messages pop up:

1) ar15.com couldn't find the requested page.

2) ar15.com is too busy right now.

3) ar15.om encountered an error while processing your request.

[b]PLEASE[/b] undo whatever changes were made yesterday.

Now I'll click on 'submit' and wait another eternity to process. Maybe I can get in a round of golf between posts.

Well, I've made 4 attempts to submit. Message reads "ar15.com is too busy to use right now". Haven't had that message occur for about a month. There was also a low number of users on when I first logged-on. What's the deal? I'll try again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top