Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 5:06:41 PM EDT
This is going to be a damn tight election...the outcome is going to hinge on a few "swing" states(yeah, I know...I'm "Master Of The Obvious"! )

The Dems are already gearing up for LOTS of litagation in those same "swing" states.

Ohio and Florida, for example, have already had reports of rampant registration & voter fraud. A lot of it has been associated with and attributed to Left Wing groups such as the ACORN organization in Florida.

Could it it possibly be that the Dems are intentionally generating this fraud as an excuse/opportunity to challenge/litigate the results? Are they "playing both sides of the fence" to steal this election if sKerry doesn't legitamately win outright?

Are you following my line of thinking on this issue?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is, "Are the Democrats attempting to stage a coup via the legal system?" And if they succeed, how likely is civil unrest and/or possibly Civil War II?

Are you following my line of thinking on this hypothesis? Anyone care to expand on it? I know what I'm trying to say, but most of the time I'm not very good at putting my thoughts into words...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:09:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#3]
LMFAO

Civial War II?

Liberals don't like guns, killing animals, violence, aggression, etc.

Combating an army of liberals is like back-handing the French into submission... it takes about 5 mins.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:15:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Combating an army of liberals is like back-handing the French into submission... it takes about 5 mins.

Sounds like fun!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
LMFAO

Civial War II?

Liberals don't like guns, killing animals, violence, aggression, etc.

Can we at least shoot 1 or 2 of them for fun anyways?? Please?
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:16:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't we have most of the guns??????
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:19:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Civil War II?

junk

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:21:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Dude, calm down

We've been through a lot of close elections

We've also had a lot of voter fraud that occurs in elections, just ask Richard Nixon about that, he was the victim of voter fraud.  

We've been there, done this before.  It'll be all right.   A month or two after the elections, people will forget everything and just go back to the latest reality tv show on the boob tube.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#9]
I heard a line once that went something like, "A lawyer and his briefcase are more dangerous than 100 men with guns." Can't remember wher, but I know I heard it...

That's what I'm primarily getting at...that the Dems have become so adept at playing the litigation game, that they'll steal the election. Legally and probably bloodlessly.

I added the "Civil War II" to cover all the possibilities...you have to consider ALL the angles, you know...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Its not going to be fun!   It is allready set up a anti 2000 vote fiasco!!!   The Dems have ten thousand lawyers limed up to fuck things up!!

How the hell can computers take a touch punch vote(with no account or sence of any recall!)

And say that anyone has or not cast a vote""

whats up with the hey I showed up took a black pen and voted?

Bob
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#11]
lawyers and gay/left/judges
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:30:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Last time, they did this:

When the race is expected to be close in a state....

1) Register complaints about the process as soon as the voting begins, in every precinct that has a large democrat population.

2) Demand then that the polls need to be kept open, because of such complaints.

3) Demand that there be recounts in these democrat precincts, where the complaints were filed.

Recounts increase the number of votes, across the board. (although i believe even more so for democrats because they are so stupid.)
So this series of actions, MIGHT add enough extra votes, to do the job.
If Not:

1) File a several lawsuits in the names of various "disenfranchised" voters.

2) Cite Bush vs Gore, and reference the "equal protection" clause.

3) Claim that every precinct was disenfranchised, because of the various inequities between the different precincts and even States.  ("I live more than 2 miles from the polls, but YOU live half a block.  That's not fair!")

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Dude, calm down

We've been through a lot of close elections

We've also had a lot of voter fraud that occurs in elections, just ask Richard Nixon about that, he was the victim of voter fraud.  

We've been there, done this before.  It'll be all right.   A month or two after the elections, people will forget everything and just go back to the latest reality tv show on the boob tube.

All you have said is true. Today we have so much more to lose. Enough to fight for, I believe.

junk
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:33:52 PM EDT
[#14]
We still outnumber them on SCOTUS
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:35:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Alot of the people from my generation are fighting the liberal machine already, as seen with the booing of the Kerry daughters at the MTV awards (think of how many recording artists have told people to vote for Kerry). Of all the liberals I have argued with, only 1 of them (I consider him more moderate too, since he supports the 2nd in its full) can actually argue based on any kind of logic. Kind of scary that this is the best the southern california college system (thats where he goes to school) can produce. If you corner a typical liberal with their supposed facts, with facts that aren't from a slanted agency (Handgun control inc vs. FBI gun crime studies) they back into the corner of "Well I think this, and you should have to live under my rules!"

In my opinion, liberalism is loosing its footing in this generation. What is amazing, is the two kinds of people produced; religious conservatives and libertarians. Some religious conservatives would love to see the bible being read in school, which I'm not sure I agree with. Some libertarians want soo little gov action, the US will become the wild west. Honestly, I'd rather have these two groups fighting each other over issues, then the current battle. You'd have two people with values that will sustain this country and its culture, fighting for a balance where both are happy. This country can't survive without its moral and character values being upheld, espically those of the elected officals. This country cant truley survive without the god given rights that the founding fathers attempted to secure for the population so long ago. Unfortunately, the work of the founding fathers can be undone just as it has been in the UK.

Maybe I need to be careful what I wish for though.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#16]
not as long as I'm breathing and loaded mags
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top