Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 8:14:16 PM EDT
I think they may be holding back, I seem to remember them being cheesier.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I recommend not wasting time on the bufflo wing one.

Meh.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#2]
YES.

This shit has got to stop, it may be the end of our country as we know it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
YES.

Time to pop the PMAGs
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:26:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
YES.

Time to pop the PMAGs

pew pew pew
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES.

Time to pop the PMAGs

The time has come and gone.

Combos are dry.  Coca-Cola no longer comes in a 20 oz bottle.  Poptarts are tiny.  Snickers have shrunken beyond the size required when I'm not going anywhere for a while.

And now, the twinkie.

We have lost the war to the communists.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:29:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Or teeth are getting more sensitive?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Or teeth are getting more sensitive?

I knew the flouridation of water was a plot!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Rather than raise prices to actually reflect the massive inflation we have, most manufacturers just shrink sizes and replace quality ingredients with crap.

Nilla Wafers don't have any vanilla in them anymore.  They're smaller, drier, and taste almost like nothing.

Half the "chocolate" bars on the shelf don't even have chocolate in them anymore.

Some box cake mixes reduced their size, throwing off thousands of recipes.

Most ice creams come in 1.5 quart containers instead of half gallons (and some are "frozen dairy desserts" now instead of ice cream, because they cut back on the cream and substituted chemical thickeners).

I'd much rather pay more for what we used to have instead of paying the same for sawdust and chemical substitutions for natural foods.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Even Tic Tac's are just "Bits" now.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Doritos are becoming orange-tinted Tostitos. Call me crazy, but if a Dorito isn't completely covered with a thick coating of the red/orange cheese dust, it pisses me right the hell off.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Rather than raise prices to actually reflect the massive inflation we have, most manufacturers just shrink sizes and replace quality ingredients with crap.

Nilla Wafers don't have any vanilla in them anymore.  They're smaller, drier, and taste almost like nothing.
Half the "chocolate" bars on the shelf don't even have chocolate in them anymore.
Some box cake mixes reduced their size, throwing off thousands of recipes.
Most ice creams come in 1.5 quart containers instead of half gallons (and some are "frozen dairy desserts" now instead of ice cream, because they cut back on the cream and substituted chemical thickeners).

I'd much rather pay more for what we used to have instead of paying the same for sawdust and chemical substitutions for natural foods.

Wiskey tango foxtrot over. Im loading mags tonight
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:47:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone else think straws used to be easier to get out of the plastic wrappers?  Tap one end on the car console a couple times and a few inches of straw used to come out the other end to pull out.  Not anymore.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I always get a bag of Cracker Jacks when I go to the ball game. I can't remember the last time there was a peanut in the mix.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:50:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Bought some little Debbie valentines cakes. Bout the size of the hearts that say I love you and shit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 8:55:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah!!! i noticed the same thing!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:04:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Are they getting smaller or are my hands getting bigger?  Either way its fucking bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes. I have switched to the snyders pretzel things. The ranch and baffalo mixed together are the shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top