Where can I find them.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:26:04 PM EST
Next to the Beef Jerky?

Sorry...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:27:36 PM EST
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:28:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/17/2006 5:29:54 PM EST by HRSGRUNNER]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:20:16 PM EST
They might be fun to mess around with if you could reload and you had a limited range to play in but I can't think of any defensive situation for a civilian (yes I said civilian, take it in context and don't whine semantics) where a real shotgun shell wouldn't be more appropriate. The rules of engagement for a legal shoot are going to apply whether you pull the trigger on a bean-bag or a real shell. Bean-bags aren't "non-letahl" they are "less-lethal" and if you find ourself in a situation where you would consider using a shotgun for defense, then you better damn well do it right.

A good shoot is a good shoot no matter the round, a bad shoot is a bad shoot no matter what the round, and if you use one a bean-bag just might get the wrong person killed.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:20:45 PM EST

Originally Posted By HRSGRUNNER:
www.firequest.com/catalog/non_lethal.html

that sight gives me the giggles.... is that unhealthy?
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 6:27:38 PM EST

Originally Posted By PaDanby:
They might be fun to mess around with if you could reload and you had a limited range to play in but I can't think of any defensive situation for a civilian (yes I said civilian, take it in context and don't whine semantics) where a real shotgun shell wouldn't be more appropriate. The rules of engagement for a legal shoot are going to apply whether you pull the trigger on a bean-bag or a real shell. Bean-bags aren't "non-letahl" they are "less-lethal" and if you find ourself in a situation where you would consider using a shotgun for defense, then you better damn well do it right.

A good shoot is a good shoot no matter the round, a bad shoot is a bad shoot no matter what the round, and if you use one a bean-bag just might get the wrong person killed.

Just wanted something to mess with. SD rounds are just that...reall bullets
Top Top