Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 3:41:04 PM EDT
Does Mass. have it's own assualt rifle ban that prevents me from shipping 100 round RPD belts into their state?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 3:43:38 PM EDT
A Mass resident needs to have a Class A or Class B licenese to carry to possess them, and they do have an AWB, but can possess anything made before Sept 14th, 1994.

Handgun hicaps need a Class A license.

You can always ask them to fax their Class A or Class B license, or send a picture of it, for verification first.

Top Top