Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2002 3:26:16 PM EDT
[size=4]Arafat's wife defends suicide attacks[/size=4]

DUBAI: The wife of besieged Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat wants to be by his side, and has described suicide attacks as a legitimate "resistance" against Israeli occupation, in an interview with a Saudi magazine released on Friday. "Resistance is a legitimate right for every occupied people, and ... (suicide) operations are an indivisible part of that right," the London-based weekly al-Majalla quoted Suha al-Taweel Arafat as saying in answer to questions sent via the Palestinian embassy in Riyadh.

See remainder of article at:[url]http://www.jang.com.pk/thenews/apr2002-daily/13-04-2002/world/w4.htm[/url]

Eric The(TheyReallyNeedToTalkToEachOther)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 3:35:35 PM EDT
[#1]
"Suha Arafat said there would have been "no greater honor" than sacrificing her son to the Palestinian struggle for independence if she had one, al-Majalla said in its April 14-20 edition."

So what's stopping her from strapping 50lbs of C4 to her ass and have a go at it...?

[img]http://www.palestinecostumearchive.org/clinton.jpg[/img]

"Twin sisters from different mothers..."
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 3:45:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Post from noname -
So what's stopping her from strapping 50lbs of C4 to her ass and have a go at it...?
View Quote

Now, see? If you can think of spiffy questions to ask this dim bulb, why can't the dim bulb for the Arab newspaper ask the same questions?

Wait a minute, wait a minute, I just remembered - she's married to this:[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2FYasser%2520Arafat%2520Photo%2Ejpg[/img]

I think that might be the [b]equivalent[/b] of strapping some explosives to your body!

Eric The(ItWouldBeForMe!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 6:04:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Mrs. Arafat = Tipper Gore's lost twin? [:\]

[img]http://www.politicsnow.co.il/images/suha.jpg[/img]

I'll let you guys come up with your translations for this one. [;)]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Post from noname -
View Quote

Now, see? If you can think of spiffy questions to ask this dim bulb, why can't the dim bulb for the Arab newspaper ask the same questions?

Wait a minute, wait a minute, I just remembered - she's married to this:[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/EricTheHun%2FYasser%2520Arafat%2520Photo%2Ejpg[/img]

I think that might be the [b]equivalent[/b] of strapping some explosives to your body!

Eric The(ItWouldBeForMe!)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

if i woke up next to that every morning, i would probably want to strap some C4 to my ass too.[puke]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
WARNING! WHEN U PULL THE TRIGGER THE BULLIT COMES OUT REALLY FAST!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]
KEEP HANDS AND FEET CLEAR OF CLOSING DOOR!
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#7]
IF URE NEIGHBORS DOG IS ON A CHAIN ITS A CLEAR SIGN HES NOT GONNA PLAY FETCH THE BALL WITH YOU.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top