Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2006 4:56:04 PM EDT
Your in the bathroom about to get up. You reach over for the tp and....
BOO

Found this while surfing the net and had to post it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Paging DrFriDge

He won't poop for a month after seeing that pic.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Paging DrFriDge

Someone IM him with the title of "I need help with my fridge.. its leaking"
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#3]
what kind of spider?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#4]
definitely....draw down..

blade-tech holster: $50
spare mag and mag pouch: $30

shooting yourself in the foot trying to draw your weapon while taking a deuce...priceless.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't really mind spiders (unless they're coming right at me) but in that case the scream that would be ripped from my throat would shatter every piece of glass in the house.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:01:38 PM EDT
[#6]
The spider looks very much like a brown recluse, though it seems about 3 to 4 times the normal size for a recluse. They usually aren't much larger in diameter than a quarter, counting the legs and all. This one is clearly MUCH larger than that, in relation to the roll of TP. My guess is this is a photoshop, using an out of proportion recluse.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:03:05 PM EDT
[#7]
you're
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:06:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Holy crap!

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:08:02 PM EDT
[#9]
photoshop
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:08:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Anybody that would post a picture like that is sadistic.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:14:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Just when you thought you were finished ....you weren't.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The spider looks very much like a brown recluse, though it seems about 3 to 4 times the normal size for a recluse. They usually aren't much larger in diameter than a quarter, counting the legs and all. This one is clearly MUCH larger than that, in relation to the roll of TP. My guess is this is a photoshop, using an out of proportion recluse.

If it is a photoshop it's a great one. Notice the shadow cast by the flash on the wall of the legs?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:22:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Fortunately I would already be on the toilet. That way when I shit myself, again, I wouldnt have a mess to clean up.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Good reason to keep a gun with you when pooping.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:25:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If it is a photoshop it's a great one. Notice the shadow cast by the flash on the wall of the legs?

I still don't buy that pic as is. I am almost positive that's a recluse. They simply don't get that big. So either that spider's size has somehow been altered or that roll of TP is half the standard size.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:31:38 PM EDT
[#16]
The spider doesn't bother me as much as the TP roll being placed the wrong way... it should be flipped the other way around.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:31:40 PM EDT
[#17]
That has got to be soemwhere in Australia. They grow 'em big there.

That is not US spec TP in the photo, nor US spec paper towel.

efxguy
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I don't really mind spiders (unless they're coming right at me) but in that case the scream that would be ripped from my throat would shatter every piece of glass in the house.  

Spiders are my one phobia.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh I bet its a real spider, but a preserved speciment. I believe there might be a pin securing it to the roll.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:46:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Holy Shit!

I'm GONE!!!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#21]
You need to change the title of the thread ASAP.   It should say "Dr. Frige, you  HAVE to check this out"
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 6:05:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I would scream like a girl and jump out of the bathroom quicker than hell. Then I'd grab a broom or something and beat that thing into oblvion for witnessing my manhood disappear at the sight of something a fraction of my size.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:13:01 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
You need to change the title of the thread ASAP.   It should say "Dr. Frige, you  HAVE to check this out"

YEAH REAL CUTE THERE TOUGH GUY!!!

So I get this IM taht says "You gotta help me out on my frige ... I open up and see this!!

But you think "I" am gonna get mad?? NAH!!! The Mrs. is gonna get mad... Im not going to the crapper now... Im just gonna drop trou and dump when I need to. Dont need no fucking spiders biting me in the ass!!!

Adair... I WAS gonna put you on the list but since you are already on it for the Motivational Poster stunt... You are now on the DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION LIST!!!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I still don't buy that pic as is. I am almost positive that's a recluse. They simply don't get that big. So either that spider's size has somehow been altered or that roll of TP is half the standard size.

Yeah, cause we all know that there is only one kind of spider in the world- brown recluses.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Wow, spiders wipe their asses too?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 8:28:25 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
That has got to be soemwhere in Australia. They grow 'em big there.

That is not US spec TP in the photo, nor US spec paper towel.

efxguy

I was going to make a comment about the paper also.

That stuff looks like an easy way to get a piece of ass.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:25:35 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Paging DrFriDge

He won't poop for a month after seeing that pic.

Actually, he'll poop immediately.  He won't wipe for a month.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:42:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
you're

+1

My in the bathroom what?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 9:56:08 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
The spider doesn't bother me as much as the TP roll being placed the wrong way... it should be flipped the other way around.

Wrong, wrong, wrong!  

That roll is exactly as they're intended to be.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#30]
That is a huge fucking spider, but imagine walking in the woods into one of these.........
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:13:17 PM EDT
[#31]
I hate getting a face-full of those smaller ones that look like they have horns sticking up all over, and they feel like a rock when you're grabbing them off your face (or chest/whatever).  It usually happens when trying to sneak through the woods while deer hunting.
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:18:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, cause we all know that there is only one kind of spider in the world- brown recluses.

-That is some funny shit right there folks!  
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 10:21:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I get this IM taht says "You gotta help me out on my frige ... I open up and see this!!

But you think "I" am gonna get mad?? NAH!!! The Mrs. is gonna get mad... Im not going to the crapper now... Im just gonna drop trou and dump when I need to. Dont need no fucking spiders biting me in the ass!!!

Adair... I WAS gonna put you on the list but since you are already on it for the Motivational Poster stunt... You are now on the DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION LIST!!!!

Link Posted: 1/22/2006 11:29:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Threads like this make me close my eyes and scroll quickly.  You people are sadists and I hope you all find a spider in your ear tonight before bed.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:11:24 AM EDT
[#35]
It's probably an Austrailian brown house spider.

The pics of similarly-huge spiders on house walls in the past--if you recall the picture series of the BIG spider hiding behind the clock, with just the tips of its legs sticking out--are apparently that type, and Austrailia seems to be famous for these monsters. Some of them there get BIG, and they are often found indoors.

They are often called "house spiders" there but this term isn't always clear--because there are also black "house spiders" which are also termed "redback" spiders, or what US people call "Black Widows" of the dangerously-venemous types.

There's a lot of different species of "Huntsman" spiders however, on several continents.
Here's a page with some pics, Austrailian ones lower on down:
www.rochedalss.qld.edu.au/huntsman.htm
~
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:23:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 2:39:13 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

adair, don't worry. I've been on the double secret list for ages for this little gem.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:18:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Guess I must have jinxed myself. Took the early morning dump and had to change the roll for a fresh one sitting on the floor in the corener. Gave her a spin and out came a fat old brown house spider. All I could do was laugh wasn;t scared at all just too damn funny!  
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 9:40:43 AM EDT
[#40]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top