Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 9:24:48 PM EDT
The only thing on TV that is remotely watchable (it has the lowest negative score) is Fast and the Furious.  

Someone please shoot me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I know the feeling.  Pay so much a month for hundreds of channels and there ain't shit on.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
TV, Schmee V - the only time mine's on is when I watch a DVD of my choosing.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Watch Harry Turtledove's new blockbuster hit, How Few Remain.

Oh, that's a book.  Silly me.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]

its better than the 2fat2furous
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:34:30 PM EDT
[#5]
You say you have pissed off General_Discusson!  You are in trouble now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The only thing on TV that is remotely watchable (it has the lowest negative score) is Fast and the Furious.  

Someone please shoot me.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing and have the same thing on TV (and it is even worse because it is edited).
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Let's see... I'm in a motel with about 20 channels on cable.  

<hugs PowerBook and the stack of DVD's I brought with me>

Guess I'll get back to the first season of "24".
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:50:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone please shoot me.

Funny, I was thinking the same thing and have the same thing on TV (and it is even worse because it is edited).

So then you saw the funny ass Monk commercial where the doctor tells teh 80yr old woman that she and her husband are both pregnant?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Someone please shoot me.

I believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster and right now I'm flipping back and forth between Full Metal Jacket, Midway and Big Wet Tits 2.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:03:50 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
....Full Metal Jacket....

What channel?
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Its God telling you to stop watching so much tv...its lowering your IQ

TV sux
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:05:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Thank god.  Shooting USA and Family Guy.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:07:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
....Full Metal Jacket....

What channel?

The massive SteyrAUG DVD library channel.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:35:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Someone please shoot me.

You need to get yourself one of them DVRs. Mine usually has 20 - 30 hours of unwatched stuff.

Reminds me, I still need to watch this weeks Lost. I started watching FnF but some Arfcom seemed like more fun.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:39:09 PM EDT
[#15]
That's why you turn to arfcom for entertainment
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:42:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I did that once and he made me the devil.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I did that once and he made me the devil.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.................................KAAAAAAABBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:01:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Big Wet Tits 2?  What's it about?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone please shoot me.

I believe in Flying Spaghetti Monster and right now I'm flipping back and forth between Full Metal Jacket, Midway and Big Wet Tits 2.

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 11:31:50 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Big Wet Tits 2?  What's it about?

Quoted:

Quoted:

Someone please shoot me.

These, in larger and wetter varieties:

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:22:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

TV sux

+1 - TV is a waste of your life that you can never get back.  Get a card at your local library and make it a point to read at least one "good" book a month.  By "good" I mean not some fictional novel crap ( though that is more worthwhile than TV), but something in an area of interest.  The possibilites are endless.  It will exercise your mind and made you a more rounded individual.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

TV sux

+1 - TV is a waste of your life that you can never get back.  Get a card at your local library and make it a point to read at least one "good" book a month.  By "good" I mean not some fictional novel crap ( though that is more worthwhile than TV), but something in an area of interest.  The possibilites are endless.  It will exercise your mind and made you a more rounded individual.

TV and film, like books, are just a medium.

You can watch or read crap. Or you can watch and read things that are of benefit.

On occassion I have seen a documentary on the History channel which more coherently explained events like the Korean War to me than an entire year of history classes in school.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top