Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2014 6:37:24 PM EDT
Seriously? These hillbillies are shooting at each other over ginseng? Is that shit even good for anything?

Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:39:03 PM EDT
[#1]
something like $100-$200 a lb?  lots of people hunt for it in kentucky to sell.

found this on google.

The price of wild ginseng roots has climbed in the last decade. Now domestic buyers pay $500 to $600 per pound compared with about $50 per pound of cultivated roots. Law enforcement officials say the prices have pushed people looking for quick money into the woods.

supposedly they can tell between wild, and crop grown ginsing.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:39:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Seriously? These hillbillies are shooting at each other over ginseng? Is that shit even good for anything?

View Quote

Probably think they can make meth from said
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#3]
At $500+ a pound for something that grows naturally people will do anything. Look at all the people who break into homes to take wires and other metals.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:41:23 PM EDT
[#4]
If it's good for anything or not doesn't really matter.  But there are people out there who think it's a great herbal medicine.

People are willing to pay for it.  They're willing to do things to get it, and we get to watch I guess!
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#5]
It has a final value north of 1k per pound.

These guys are filming themselves breaking the law.
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll stick with my hog and the truffles
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 6:49:12 PM EDT
[#7]
I had to turn it when the one hillbilly taped the marble to the shotgun shell and set a rock on top of it to make a "hillbilly landmine"... Fucking ridiculous.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top