Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2008 3:00:20 PM EDT
The pastor said God will have judgement against the Jews for not believing in Jesus. There was no mention of terrorism. The audio is below. I'm not even sure if it's Palin's pastor.

DailyKOS story begins below:

Palin Pastor: Terrorism v Israel Due To Jews Rejecting Jesus
by Troutfishing
Wed Sep 03, 2008 at 02:51:57 PM PDT
Do terrorist attacks on Israel, as recently preached in Sarah Palin's current church, amount to divine judgment on Jews for refusing to accept Jesus as "Lord and savior" ? Does Palin concur with Jews For Jesus head David Brickner in this belief ? Does she think Jews carry some collective spiritual taint ? (for more of the entire sermon in question, see YouTube segment at the end of this post. I'll try to put up the whole thing when I get a chance.) Does Rachel Plain agree with Wasilla Bible Church head pastor Larry Kroon, that God will punish America for rampant immorality ? (see further into this post)

Link to audio of Pastor

Link to DailyKos for rest of story

UPDATE: Apparently this speaker wasn't Palin's pastor, but a guest speaker from Jews for Jesus:

Pastor Larry: The Lord put David Brickner on our calendar almost three years ago, put it in ink, said “David Brickner, August 17th, 2008, Wasilla Bible Church. He’s an international speaker—his schedule ends up being two to three years out. He’s a leader of Jews for Jesus, a ministry that is out on the leading edge in a pressing, demanding area of witnessing and evangelism. Our connection with them probably goes back to the 1970s when I first heard a music group from Jews for Jesus called “The Liberated Wailing Wall” in Seattle, Washington. And they had an impact on my life. They’re one of the reasons I’m a pastor now.

Here's the statement from this guest speaker that the Libtards are using for smear fodder against Palin, also claiming it was Palin's pastor that said it:

"When Isaac was in Jerusalem he was there to witness some of that judgment, some of that conflict, when a Palestinian from East Jerusalem took a bulldozer and went plowing through a score of cars, killing numbers of people. Judgment—you can’t miss it. "

Link to transcript of guest speaker

Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:03:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh Jesus...........................uh wait.................
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:08:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Daily KOS
Huffington Post
DU Underground

What a country!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Two comments:

Who is surprised the KOS Kiddies don't understand that is not about Jews.

And second the irony of the KOS Kiddies attempting to lecture on anti-Semitism from their anti-Semantic swear.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Good move!  This brings up Rev. Wright all over again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top