Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/8/2004 2:08:28 PM EST

If you stay home and don't vote because you don't like anybody, that's a vote for Skerry.
If you vote for someone else as a "protest" vote, that's a vote for Skerry.
If you vote for someone else because you think they can make a difference--that's not too smart this year, and--yes--that's a vote for Skerry.

So get off your butt and GO VOTE!!!! And if you're not registered, it's almost too late. DO IT!!!

If you don't vote, don't bitch. I don't wanna hear no whinin' round here! ! ! ! ! !

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:14:39 PM EST

And if you're thiniking that the AWB is gone, you have no worries, and don't need to vote, you're very mistaken. The Democraps would hang you by your trigger guards if they could.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:00:07 PM EST
Actually, I consider a vote for Kerry as a vote for Bin-Laden...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:34:49 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:41:34 PM EST
If you don't vote for Bush it's a vote for kerry. Think about what's important to you
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:02:12 PM EST
Did someone metion PIE?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 10:25:35 PM EST

Originally Posted By CAPITALIST:
If you don't vote for Bush it's a vote for kerry. Think about what's important to you

Voting for what is important to me would require abandoning my potential vote for Bush. What is important to me is not supported by Bush at all, minus the WOT. So you decide wether you want me to vote for Bush, or vote what is important to me.

I say potential because its not locked in yet. But take heart in noting that my vote will be 1000% Anybody But sKerry.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:55:28 AM EST
I'll be voting for Badnarik. The Republican issues are not my issues, I'm a real conservative.
Top Top