Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 7:29:24 PM EDT
If anyone posts DUPE, I'll fly over and punch you in the mouth, I looked through the first couple pages and couldn't find any threads.

Anyway, it's on Showtime and tonight was the season finale. I discovered this show on episode 7, but through the miracle of digital cable, I was able to catch up on the older episodes. Overall I thought it was a really good series. It's about a UC FBI agent who infiltrates an Islamic terrorist cell in the US. The season follows the cell as they plan a big terror event and finally attempt to carry out their attack.

My favorite part of today's episode was Tommy's mother talking to the press. Pretty accurate depiction.

I hope they make a second season.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:07:24 AM EDT
[#1]
No one? Damn.

Good show, you're missing out.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:09:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No one? Damn.

Good show, you're missing out.

We're too busy trying to find the link to the original thread...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah it was originally showing late last year, this is the second run.  The entire series is out on DVD if you want to pick it up.

good show

Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:13:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I watched it last night and thought it was a lame attempt at another terrorist attack the US show.

I thought it was, boring, lacked original material and only borrowed its story lines from other shows of its kind.

I may watch another episode and give it a chance but I doubt I will go out of my way to do so.
CH
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:16:20 AM EDT
[#5]
It's a good show and I especially think Dawin's female FBI boss is a major hottie. Damn she's fine as hell.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:18:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I watched it last night and it was ok.

Danny
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:26:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
yeah it was originally showing late last year, this is the second run.  The entire series is out on DVD if you want to pick it up.

good show

I didn't know that, shows how much TV I watch.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:32:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I watched it last night and thought it was a lame attempt at another terrorist attack the US show.

I thought it was, boring, lacked original material and only borrowed its story lines from other shows of its kind.

I don't know, I thought it was pretty unique. I liked how the cell had members from all different backgrounds. You have a Saudi posing as a Jewish American, a Serb, a Frenchman, African-American, and privileged white guy and the only unifying factor was Islam. They also did a decent job in developing the characters, something you don't see all too often any more.

It wasn't as action packed as other terrorist shows, but I felt it was much more realistic and authentic. On the other hand, I've watched shows like "24" and I always thought they were a bit silly and VERY unrealistic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top