Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Did Speed die in tonight's episode?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:11:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Was this tonight's new season?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I think this is the first week for all the CSi's.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah I cant believe they killed him off
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:22:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I was glad to see that it was one of  the guys that died, I was scared they would kill off the hot blonde girl.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Why do people leave shows when it is at it's peak? Does he think he is going to be a movie star or something?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:31:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I knew he was going to bite it.. he was the only one without a 'specialty'.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:45:30 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Why do people leave shows when it is at it's peak? Does he think he is going to be a movie star or something?

He might not be going on good terms. I heard Caruso is a hard guy to get along with...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:49:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:50:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:52:35 PM EDT
[#11]
I dont care for CSI or most of the shows in general.  I give someone shit about watching it all the time becuase they plan theiy week around it down to the point where they cant go anywhere so they can be at home to make sure to watch CSI.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:54:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I dont care for CSI or most of the shows in general.  I give someone shit about watching it all the time becuase they plan theiy week around it down to the point where they cant go anywhere so they can be at home to make sure to watch CSI.

Well, I missed it. So, my scheduling isn't very good. My g/f and I went out to watch the football game and then we hung out to play some pool. Got home just after the show...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:57:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, I missed it. So, my scheduling isn't very good. My g/f and I went out to watch the football game and then we hung out to play some pool. Got home just after the show...

But you got to be there to watch it, even if you have to skip eating supper.  Also remember if its on CSI its true, always.

BTW the same person who does this also drove 120 miles to see a hockey game becuase someone from friends was going to be there.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:57:52 PM EDT
[#14]
John91498 is a troll.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=275390

I can provide about 5 other threads to back me up - you want those links too?

You're a troll.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:00:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Dumbass, go talk to yourself...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:01:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I can post more threads - you want 'em?

You are a damned troll!

I can PROVE it.

Go away and don't come back!!!

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can post more threads - you want 'em?

You are a damned troll!

I can PROVE it.

Go away and don't come back!!!

Oh my gawd...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:06:10 PM EDT
[#18]
OK - here it goes:

You troll threads about AR15s, calling them POS - and contradict yourself by posting your own AR15 pics and praising it.

You personally attack people in approximately 3 out of 5 threads.

You bashed alcohol consumption yet posted MANY threads about how this was a good 'drunk' movie or good 'drunk' food.

You are a troll.

Go away.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:07:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
OK - here it goes:

You troll threads about AR15s, calling them POS - and contradict yourself by posting your own AR15 pics and praising it.

You personally attack people in approximately 3 out of 5 threads.

You bashed alcohol consumption yet posted MANY threads about how this was a good 'drunk' movie or good 'drunk' food.

You are a troll.

Go away.

Make me...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:11:30 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Make me...

Are you serious?  OK - I'll start on it.

I'll gather the post links and email the staff.

You are a troll and I will have you removed.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:15:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make me...

Good luck to you. You're starting to sound like a commie. You want the second amendment but you don't want free speech. The same free speech that millions of our soldiers, marines, navy personnel, airmen died for. I hope you can understand my big words.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:16:14 PM EDT
[#22]
I see this getting locked soon
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Hey, he started the attacks, not me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:18:47 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make me...

Good luck to you. You're starting to sound like a commie. You want the second amendment but you don't want free speech. The same free speech that millions of our soldiers, marines, navy personnel, airmen died for. I hope you can understand my big words.

I'm all about free speech.  But you troll threads by trashing the authors and contradicting your convictions.

Here's a simple question - what do you think about the AR?

And what do you think about alcohol consumption?

C'mon, troll speak up!
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make me...

I'm all about free speech.  But you troll threads by trashing the authors and contradicting your convictions.

Here's a simple question - what do you think about the AR?

And what do you think about alcohol consumption?

C'mon, troll speak up!

I think people like you is what is wrong with America. There, feel better?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:21:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Go away.

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:23:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Go away.

That's the best you've got? "Go away?"

Kid, you are so weak...Your mental capacity must be so very low...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:29:10 PM EDT
[#28]
You have failed to answer the questions.

I have proven and can provide further proof that you are, indeed, a troll.

Your reaction, son, is typical of a common troll.

Young man - you'd do well to avoid this site.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:34:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You have failed to answer the questions.

I have proven and can provide further proof that you are, indeed, a troll.

Your reaction, son, is typical of a common troll.

Young man - you'd do well to avoid this site.

And who says I have to answer the questions of a moron like you? What are you gonna do? Track me down and make me answer your questions?

If you dislike my posts, why do you click on them? Do you feel the need to help police this site? Are you a rent a cop that can never be a cop? Are there some deep narcosis that the rest of us don't know a bout? What is it about me that makes you feel the need to go and try to ban?

So, if you see my posts, do you go after them and scream "TROLL!!!!" My god, I feel sorry for you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:36:42 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Johnny boy, I feel sorry for you - really.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:37:51 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Johnny boy, I feel sorry for you - really.

No, little man, I feel sorry for you. I've read some of your posts and you've got some wierd hero worship thing going on. Obviously, you can't think for yourself.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:44:30 PM EDT
[#32]
This will continue.  You still have failed to answer many questions in all of the posts you have trolled.

Your M.O. seems to be "hit and run."

Why didn't you respond to 82ndAbn?

He's a moderator and called your weak ass out.  You cowerdly choose not to respond.

What's up with that?

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:46:54 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
This will continue.  You still have failed to answer many questions in all of the posts you have trolled.

He's a moderator and called your weak ass out.  You cowerdly choose not to respond.

What's up with that?

I did respond by IM.

How about them apples??? Didn't think of that, did you??? I knew you were weak...
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:49:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's up with that?

I did respond by IM.

How about them apples??? Didn't think of that, did you??? I knew you were weak...

And another lie highlighted.

I personally know 82nd - you did not respond through IM.

You are a liar.

LIAR!

Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:51:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:52:48 PM EDT
[#36]
I did IM him...and he didn't respond...IF you know him, ask him to IM me.

Good night, little boy, I'm going to go to sleep next to myg/f. Have fun staying up and alone and posting.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 11:53:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Roger that - this troll NEVER responded to me.

I did IM you. I stated that I sometimes love my AR and sometimes I want to throw it out the window...
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:00:58 AM EDT
[#38]
IBTL

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:14:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:24:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Gee, And I thought this thread was about CSI Miami, I wanted to say that I like Miami better than Las Vegas. I think Caruso is pretty cool. I look forward to CSI on Wednesday with Gary Senise. I saw the Cross over episode last week looks pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:54:21 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:04:52 AM EDT
[#43]
CSI Miami is weak.
Caruso sucks shit from a dogs ass.

CSI New York looks like it is going to be cool.
Gary Sinese is a damn fine actor.
Melina Kanakaredes gives me WOOD!!

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#44]
I went to high school with Emily Proctor.  She looked much better back then - she's been rode hard & put up wet.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:58:23 AM EDT
[#45]
Did you hit it?

Quoted:
I went to high school with Emily Proctor.  She looked much better back then - she's been rode hard & put up wet.

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Yah, all because he did not keep his pistol clean, and this was his second offense. I would think that a real dept. or his partner would be on his ass, and doing spot checks. He was a liability to himself and his team.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Yah, all because he did not keep his pistol clean, and this was his second offense. I would think that a real dept. or his partner would be on his ass, and doing spot checks. He was a liability to himself and his team.  

Is that why his gun misfired?!  I saw how he got killed, but didn't see why his gun misfired.  How dirty was his gun?!  So sad you have to play dead for you last episode.  No coming back from that.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is that why his gun misfired?!  I saw how he got killed, but didn't see why his gun misfired.  How dirty was his gun?!  So sad you have to play dead for you last episode.  No coming back from that.

The little animation showed his firing pin gummed up with crud.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 1:22:52 PM EDT
[#49]
I may have missed a bit, but it looked like the firing pin channel was clogged. I guess he was not firing it or cleaning it recently.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Cool, let's see a year book picture.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top