Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2016 11:29:12 PM EDT
Mail thieves have been hitting our rural area for quite some time but it's gotten really bad now that Christmas is near.
We use a PO.BOX but people still like to use the home address from time to time.

What solutions Comercial or Home Brew are you all using post some pics .

For what it's worth I have cameras driveway sensors etc.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:37:32 PM EDT
[#1]
No one ?
Hell with this site I though I was going to see outrageous pictures with Chobham armor mail boxes.
Come on someone has to have issues like we have out here
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Just hide in the bushes, when they come to steal your mail, flop cock all over them.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:49:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just hide in the bushes, when they come to steal your mail, flop cock all over them.
View Quote

I'm afraid some of these assholes might enjoy that .
      Personally I get sick of having to drive to our PO.BOX it's about a 40min round-trip if I'm not already in the area
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 3:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Fort Knox mailbox at my shop. The carrier doesn't come until late, sometimes after we've gone home for the day and they will not hold my mail on Saturday. The shop is in a progressively worsening part of town so a locking mailbox was a no brainer. It was a pain in the ass to get used to needing a key to check the mail but it gives me some peace of mind.
Link Posted: 12/16/2016 4:00:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I've seen people stick those big job boxes out by their mailboxes. Stick an unlocked lock on it and have the driver put packages in there and lock it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top