Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2009 4:01:48 PM EDT
Last final is Wednesday Morning, plus my Mill Performance test.

Crammed a 16 week semester into an extended 12 week summer session, it has been brutal.

Have a 2 week break until fall semester starts.

My grades so far

Machine Tech I 7 credits  Unknown most likely a B since I got a B on the final written and the Lathe performance test.

Machine Tech II 3 credits Most likely an A assuming I do not get worse than a B on the final in the morning

Blueprint Reading I/Cad I 3 credits A

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Was going to...then I saw the price tag. $900 per class up front. No thank you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
My summer session ends on the 14th. I dont know what I was thinking taking electromagnetics crammed into a 10 week time period; I wont be doing this again.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:45:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I just finished up two accounting classes taught on a short five week summer session.  Brutal, for me and the students.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Grad school.  Cold War this summer.  Lots of reading.  Nowhere near done thanks to my arf addiction.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Hell no! I feel like I would burn out on school very fast if I took summer classes. Although i have thought about doing it.

OP good luck on your final, seems like you have it under control.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top