Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2005 3:37:42 PM EDT
fox had it on earlier. they were riding around in the back of a truck interviewing him. I don't remember his exact words but it was pretty clear he hates the media referring to the random pot shot takers as snipers
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
fox had it on earlier. they were riding around in the back of a truck interviewing him. I don't remember his exact words but it was pretty clear he hates the media referring to the random pot shot takers as snipers

Well, I guess I can't blame him.

It makes a real sniper look bad.

A sniper hits what it shoots at.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:48:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Media people are all so stupid. Does being a media person cause you to go all stupid or do you have to be stupid to be a media person?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:57:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Wish I'd have seen that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:57:50 PM EDT
[#4]
They ask the stupidist fucking questions on tv. I was watching some guy interview people that had just came back to town to check on their homes. As the homeowner is getting off a boat the reporter ask "Was your home damaged?"  

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy was great.  The kind of guy you'd really get the real story from, and be pissed if the media misquoted him.

jim
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#6]
"Snipers?  I'm not wearing any body armor".

That General has the moxie of General Patton.  And knows enough to prevent from becoming a General MacArthur.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, since one of the definations of sniper is  One who shoots at other people from a concealed place, how does he know they are not?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top