Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2005 3:37:42 PM EDT
fox had it on earlier. they were riding around in the back of a truck interviewing him. I don't remember his exact words but it was pretty clear he hates the media referring to the random pot shot takers as snipers
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:44:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By sharky30:
fox had it on earlier. they were riding around in the back of a truck interviewing him. I don't remember his exact words but it was pretty clear he hates the media referring to the random pot shot takers as snipers

Well, I guess I can't blame him.

It makes a real sniper look bad.

A sniper hits what it shoots at.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:48:15 PM EDT
Media people are all so stupid. Does being a media person cause you to go all stupid or do you have to be stupid to be a media person?
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:57:24 PM EDT
Wish I'd have seen that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 3:57:50 PM EDT
They ask the stupidist fucking questions on tv. I was watching some guy interview people that had just came back to town to check on their homes. As the homeowner is getting off a boat the reporter ask "Was your home damaged?"

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:05:08 PM EDT
That guy was great. The kind of guy you'd really get the real story from, and be pissed if the media misquoted him.

jim
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:08:02 PM EDT
"Snipers? I'm not wearing any body armor".

That General has the moxie of General Patton. And knows enough to prevent from becoming a General MacArthur.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:10:33 PM EDT
Well, since one of the definations of sniper is One who shoots at other people from a concealed place, how does he know they are not?
Top Top