Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2002 9:30:05 PM EDT
I have to say that that was the most awesome 4 hours of any kind of wildlife chronicles I have ever seen.  The people who put that series together should get some kind of award for taking all the time (5 yrs.) to come up with views of the immense and wonderful creation of God that 999.99% of us will never see on our own.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, this series rocks.  The deep sea footage of the geothermal vents and the dead whale were pretty amazing.  And how about that 'ocean within an ocean' from the Gulf of Mexico?  Pretty weird.

I got a kick out of the photo of the film crew shooting up the whale corpse with the S&W .45 when they underestimated its buoyancy.  I kept thinking, "Yeah right, you're going to sink a 30 ton dead whale with a .45?"

I can't wait for parts 3 and 4 in May.  I already ordered the DVDs for parts 1 and 2 from Amazon.
Link Posted: 1/31/2002 9:48:56 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got all 4 hours saved on my Dish hard-disk recorder.  I'm really looking forward to the "Giant Squid" episodes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top