Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2004 12:11:39 PM EDT
The fat fuck went over like a ton of bricks. The students seemed very disinterested. Moore's handlers told CSPAN to stop filming after 15 minutes, citing Moore's poor health, but in reality it was clear that he didn't want CSPAN to document the fact that he bombed. The college newspaper spun it like the students were having a great time, but if you watch the tape there were not excited at all.

More here
www.booktv.org/General/index.asp?segID=5026&schedID=307

Also note Moore's people manhandled a young woman at the event.
la.indymedia.org/news/2004/10/117677.php

What a turd.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:57:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I love this response form one contributor:

sounds fishy

Michael Moore came to speak in Madison, WI - and there was no security. Therefore, I doubt Michael Moore has security traveling with him, or has any input over what security at his events are allowed to do. Also, if the ticket clearly said no signs, why did the person bring a sign? This doesn't justify any rough behavior by security, if it really happened the way you said it did, but if people would use common sense and read stuff, like what was printed on the ticket, they wouldn't even have to worry about these problems.

Author: Shane Wealti

Maybe the yellow portion above should be repaced with "Shut up and do as you're told, and there won't be any problems?" Are we in the Vaterland of the 1930's again, mein herr?

The libs appluad MM for his "in your face" disregard for "conventions" and "rules" (as long as it's jabbing at the rich republicans), but it's so typical of their do as I say not as I do" mentality to supress a viewpoint that opposes theirs...

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:01:47 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
citing Moore's poor health

What a turd.

I'm all teared up that the cocksucker is sick.  Boo Hoo!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top