Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2005 4:03:49 AM EDT
Even with his frail frame and white hair, all I could think of is that even in that condition he looks and sounds more impressive than what Bush has turned into.    Why has Bush turned into such a pathetic pussy that seems completely out of touch with reality lately?  I just hope Bush doesn't blow it for the Republicans running in 2006...but so far it's not looking very good for them.  The Dems here are already putting up signs saying Bush + Fletcher (our governor) + Delay + a Republican member of the house =  Corruption.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:05:05 AM EDT
[#1]
To some extent, I agree.  

Bush has to take into consideration that by alienating his base, he is hurting the party and what they could accomplish in '06 and '08
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 4:06:16 AM EDT
[#2]
As long as all they can do is put up signs, fuck 'em!

Dems making accusations of corruption is just pathetic. These are the assholes with a Klan member as a Senate leader, an impeached president, TWO failed presidential candidates who are still considered leaders, an asshat who drowned a woman because he was drunk, a guy who had a male prostitution ring run out of his house by his live-in boyfriend, etc., etc., etc....

Gimme a break.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top