Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2009 10:44:59 PM EDT
Combat Wiki

I wish they would bring that show back, that was a pretty cool show...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I wish I had seen it.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:47:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I just asked about this the other day in another thread.

Glad I'm not the only one who liked it.

Don't think it's a great idea to show enemies how we fight though.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:47:10 PM EDT
[#3]
I vaguely remember it.

Basically Survivor: Military Edition.

I still don't care for "reality tv".
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I remember how weird it was finding out that one of the Blackwater guys that was killed and strung up by the Iraqi scum was a former contestant.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:32:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Great show.

RIP Scott Helveston and his ego.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:34:51 AM EDT
[#6]
That was a great show.  I still remember the team who treated their extractee "for shock" by covering her with a blanket (to cover her infrared sensors so she couldn't be shot).  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That was a great show.  I still remember the team who treated their extractee "for shock" by covering her with a blanket (to cover her infrared sensors so she couldn't be shot).  LOL.

Haha, remember that too.  That was a pretty cool show although I really hated how they had to inject the usual reality-tv show drama crap into it.  Scott Helvenston and some of the others were portrayed as asses on the show and I'm sure that's not how they were in real life.  I liked the premise and wish they would do something like that again.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:43:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Dont think any assholes make it into units like that?
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 9:45:11 AM EDT
[#9]
I taped them all (FIL did not have cable so I would tape them and bring them to work so he could watch them) I should find those tapes.

Halveston pissed me off but I felt terrible when I found out that he was killed (mutilated) in Iraq R.I.P.

Edited for spelling.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top