Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2005 5:46:54 PM EDT
I really enjoy the online gaming.
Link Posted: 7/11/2005 5:10:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I still play it from time to time. My gamertag is PrivateParts. It's a lot of fun, however grenades and bunny hopping makes the game not what it used to be. Lots of noobs
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 12:57:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Bunny hoping and lag really pisses me off!  I use call sign Granite.
Link Posted: 7/12/2005 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I play CoD. I know what you mean about the bunny hopping. I play on a server that doesnt allow it. Check out Phantom Brigade. Pretty cool server.

I go by WHITE W0LFE
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 8:49:57 PM EDT
[#4]
i just lead them one hop, and blow them away when they hop.
Link Posted: 7/23/2005 8:56:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I play CoD too and go by the name "BORG".  Bunny hops don't bother me as much as lag which can make or break your score online.
Link Posted: 7/24/2005 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#6]
The lag is really bad sometimes.  Especially on Rhine Valley.  It sucks when your right behind someone and you fire a full burst into thier back and next thing you know they are behind you and your dead with one shot from a pistol.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:22:26 PM EDT
[#7]
It is the best war game I've ever played - online.  Single player is rather mediocre.

What I'm surprised by is the fact that there never seems to be lag.  On all other games I've played you have to shoot ahead of the target, but in this game I never have to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top