[#2]

What Gen are those?

I want the freshest ones dammit!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:13:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Woah, nice price!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:14:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Supply and demand...  What a novel idea!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordering 20. Thanks for the heads-up!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#6]

I wouldn't mind picking up a 20 round P-Mag just to try them out.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:16:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I laugh at anyone who bought a Pmag for over $20 during the height of the panic!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What Gen are those?

He just got them in yesterday so...
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Ordering 20. Thanks for the heads-up!

No problem.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:19:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What Gen are those?

They look like the new ones. There's no window mold and there's a notch at the bottom for storing the dust cover.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:19:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What Gen are those?

He just got them in yesterday so...

In all seriousness, the only thing I know about Pmags is that people here think they are the Obama of magazines.

Are they Gen..3?  4?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#12]
thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:20:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Are they Gen..3?  4?

Quoted:
Quoted:

What Gen are those?

They look like the new ones. There's no window mold and there's a notch at the bottom for storing the dust cover.

That'd be gen 4.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:20:56 PM EDT
[#14]
You have to pay $5 a month for the privilege of buying his shit?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
You have to pay $5 a month for the privilege of buying his shit
at Wholesale.

Seems to be an important fact.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:22:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You have to pay $5 a month for the privilege of buying his shit?

Yeah, it's so he actually makes money. Supposedly he sells everything at his cost, if you buy a firearm you pay shipping to your FFL. If you are local he charges you a $20 "transfer fee" if you pick it up.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:23:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I laugh at anyone who bought a Pmag for over $20 during the height of the panic!

Or $25 or $30....

That's a better deal than at Palmetto.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or $25 or $30....

Yes. Mind you, you still have to pay the $5 monthly fee to become a member, but that is easily mitigated if you buy more than 5 magazines or anything else.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

What Gen are those?

The pic shows the brand new generation.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:26:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or $25 or $30....

Yes. Mind you, you still have to pay the $5 monthly fee to become a member, but that is easily mitigated if you buy more than 5 magazines or anything else.

Yeah, I forgot all about this guy. I always meant to get around to trying him out.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Uh, there's a recurring $4.95 per month "vip membership" required to purchase...
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:33:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Bottom has fell out of the market.

The bottom has FALLEN out of the market.

Reminds of a grade school poem..

Fall has fell
Spring has sprung
Winter's here and it's cold as heck!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:35:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Uh, there's a recurring $4.95 per month "vip membership" required to purchase...

Can you make up that 5 bucks buying at his prices? Duhhhh....

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:41:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you make up that 5 bucks buying at his prices? Duhhhh....

Yeah, it is still a smokin deal.  That membership thing just caught me off guard.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 1:59:35 PM EDT
[#25]
To my knowledge On Point doesn't stock squat.

just sayin'
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:01:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

just sayin'

He does sometimes, this is one of those instances. I get an e-mail all the time "look what we just got in, hurry up and buy it." This was one such e-mail.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

just sayin'

He does sometimes, this is one of those instances. I get an e-mail all the time "look what we just got in, hurry up and buy it." This was one such e-mail.

Can you search "daniel" and see how much he is selling the midlength Omega for? I'd jump on that and a few Pmags if the price is right.

Thanks

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:03:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I already have way more PMAGS than I will ever need, but at that price I was going to order a half dozen more, but not if I have to pay $5 for a "vip membership."
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:03:27 PM EDT
[#29]
This may be a scam.

You have to add a VIP membership to your cart (stupid, but ok)

Unfortunately it THEN tells you that you STILL cant order without adding a VIP membership to your cart. Which, of course you already have done.

I am eager to see if anyone is actually able to complete an order. Otherwise, I consider this a scam.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

just sayin'

Can you search "daniel" and see how much he is selling the midlength Omega for? I'd jump on that and a few Pmags if the price is right.

Thanks

$241.40
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Unfortunately it THEN tells you that you STILL cant order without adding a VIP membership to your cart. Which, of course you already have done.

I am eager to see if anyone is actually able to complete an order. Otherwise, I consider this a scam.

You have to buy a membership first. Not just add it to your cart.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

You have to buy it first.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

just sayin'

Thanks

$241.40

Sweet thanks.

I might just jump on that.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:07:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

just sayin'

Thanks

$241.40

Sweet thanks.

I might just jump on that.

No problem.

I wish I was getting a kickback for this.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

So despite having to buy membership for $5, and paying an arm and a leg for ground shipping (over $13) it's still only $13.50 per magazine after shipping with no tax.  Cheaper than I've paid for pmags anywhere else.  And I don't even have a functioning AR at the moment.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:15:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

So despite having to buy membership for $5, and paying an arm and a leg for ground shipping (over $13) it's still only $13.50 per magazine after shipping with no tax.  Cheaper than I've paid for pmags anywhere else.  And I don't even have a functioning AR at the moment.

Just to be clear...

Are you guys representing that you have, in fact, completed orders for P-Mags at this site and at this price?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:15:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Most places that have something similar to this let you buy it the same time you place your order.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#40]
I'll keep my GI mags.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:23:00 PM EDT
[#41]
$14 here at the BX

Black, green, Desert they have them all!!!

FREE
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Just to be clear...

Are you guys representing that you have, in fact, completed orders for P-Mags at this site and at this price?

I paid $4.95 for membership.  After I completed the order, I could then add items to the cart.  I ordered 10 pmags for $11.48 a piece.  Subtotal was $114.80.  Shipping was $13.15 to northern Illinois.  Total price for everything was $132.90

So it was actually 21 cents cheaper per magazine than I originally stated.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#43]
He can sell them back to the fkr who sold him the cases while hundreds waited for the small orders

Fk them both
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He can sell them back to the fkr who sold him the cases while hundreds waited for the small orders

Fk them both

You mean the distributor? Yeah, fuck the distributor!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:30:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Just to be clear...

Me? No. I haven't bought anything yet.

I was just going by what the instructions tell you to do.
Join the VIP Program and buy everything at dealer wholesale cost. It's only $4.95/month and you can cancel at anytime–– no risk. To join, click the "add to cart" link below and checkout. After you order the VIP sku, your account will automatically be upgraded and your ordering rights for everything else on

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:30:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Just to be clear...

I'd really like to hear that somebody actually got some ordered and delivered myself before I sign up for the "membership" I probably won't ever use again.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

$14 here at the BX

Black, green, Desert they have them all!!!

FREE

As they should brother, as they should....

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:35:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Just to be clear...

I paid $4.95 for membership.  After I completed the order, I could then add items to the cart.  I ordered 10 pmags for $11.48 a piece.  Subtotal was $114.80.  Shipping was $13.15 to northern Illinois.  Total price for everything was $132.90

They are in Florida so shipping might seem a little high for everyone(this was in regards to your high shipping cost statement).

$13.29 out the door aint bad.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:44:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This may be a scam.

Just to be clear...

Thank you Lion, this is exactly the sort of feedback I was looking for.

My concerns were as follows

A)  the price seemed almost too good to be true
B) I have never heard of this site before
C) The apparent bait and switch tactic involving the membership (a vendor with his shit together would let you buy the membership and the product in a single transaction)

I am going to go ahead with an order now. I hope I dont get internet-herpes.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#50]
This kinda stuff does into team.....
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top