Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2004 12:25:18 PM EDT
I received a letter today stating that it is indeed legal to posess a receiver marked this way as long as it is in "post-ban" configuration.  I will be going to Kinkos later today to scan a copy of this letter, so if you would like a copy, please post a response with your e-mail address, and I will e-mail one to you.
Edited to add:  rkbar15 put a picture of this letter on this thread a little further down.
Link Posted: 4/8/2004 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#1]
yea, i've been trying to get the positive info for awhile now. Had to send a letter to the ATF firearms tech. branch earlier today but I'd love ot get a copy fast.

[email protected]

thanks.
Link Posted: 4/9/2004 7:19:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Patrickcudd,
  I've been trying to get this information as well. Please send me a copy of the letter.
      [email protected]

Thank you,
                          Straitshot
Link Posted: 4/9/2004 1:47:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I would like a copy if possible. My email is:

[email protected]

I am actually trying to get the time to pick up a colt LEO lower this weekend from my FFL.

Thanks much.
Link Posted: 4/10/2004 4:42:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Yes, just e-mail me the .pdf file at ar15.com and I'll host it or e-mail it back to you as a .jpg file.

I assume you redacted your personal info from it.

Link Posted: 4/11/2004 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Letter provided by patrickcudd. To save it just right click on it and click "save picture as"

[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=24971[/img]
Link Posted: 4/11/2004 6:28:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for getting that picture up.
Link Posted: 5/2/2004 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:13:12 AM EDT
[#8]
patrickcudd,
   Could you please send me a copy of your letter.
Thanks, Paul
[email protected]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:37:23 AM EDT
[#9]
please send one to [email protected]  Thanks
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 5:52:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Please send on to [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top