Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 11/25/2016 8:43:40 PM EST

Titan Fitness has a clone of the Rogue Abrams 2.0 GHD for $315. With todays Black Friday sale (code:BFSALE) you can get it for $267 delivered. There is a pretty good thread on the bodybuilding.com forums where people are very happy with it and it compares very well to the Rogue. Site currently says back ordered but you can place an order and back orders are filled.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:04:01 AM EST
[Last Edit: 11/26/2016 9:06:52 AM EST by sitdwnandhngon]
Everyone in this forum that has bought a titan rack has said they are a fantastic value for the money.

I have their cheap one. Max for it is 800 lbs I think (I'll never be close to that for any barbell work), and it works awesome for my needs.

Their other equipment is probably in that same vein of "Good value", meaning maybe a little rough around the edges, but perfectly functional.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 9:08:05 AM EST
Damn. Too bad I have other needs ahead of a GHD.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 11:58:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/26/2016 11:59:44 PM EST by mikepiet]
Yeah, hope to get mine come January.

Nice that they are increasing their product offering. They now have some weights, bars and a couple benches. I just ordered five slam balls and a barbell holder last night. The 15% off and free shipping was nice.

I hope they get a safety squat bar and perhaps a yoke soon. Oh, and perhaps a better rower than the current offering.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Hizzie:
Damn. Too bad I have other needs ahead of a GHD.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 7:43:35 AM EST
I fent....

Even if it's half as good as the Rogue GHD 2.0, at $267, it's a steal. I just gotta figure out where to put it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 9:37:29 AM EST
I ordered one too along with the Black Mountain dip stand from Amazon today.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 3:59:07 PM EST
Originally Posted By PeteyPete:
I fent....

Even if it's half as good as the Rogue GHD 2.0, at $267, it's a steal. I just gotta figure out where to put it.
View Quote

I fent too. I really wanted the Rogue but I couldn't justify the price difference. Rogue's black friday offerings have been a little underwhelming this year so far.

Here is the thread I referenced in the OP. The pics and reviews start around pg 3.

Bodybuilding.com Thread
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:41:18 PM EST
Showed it to the owner of our gym. She is getting one for us
Link Posted: 11/28/2016 12:49:57 PM EST
I really love the niche that Titan has carved out for themselves. I hope they can continue to keep prices low and free shipping.

With the exception of the super high end stuff that Rogue, EliteFTS and some others offer, most of this stuff comes from China. Anyone can check out Alibaba and see all the same equipment. Sometimes I want to just buy 15 prowler sleds from china, keep a couple a just sell the others on CL for a profit.

Never the less, I get amused when I see these crossfit supply companies like GetRx'd FringeSport, ETE, simply selling stuff from China at HUGE markups. Then I checkout Titan and see that they have the same (or similar) product at considerably less.

Link Posted: 12/2/2016 6:43:37 PM EST
Anyone get theirs? Thoughts? Still waiting for mine on backorder.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 11:02:04 PM EST
Originally Posted By PeteyPete:
Anyone get theirs? Thoughts? Still waiting for mine on backorder.
View Quote

Nothing yet.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 10:21:18 AM EST
Titan is supposedly getting their shipment in to fill backorders on 12/9.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 11:59:50 AM EST
That's good to hear. I fent on one also.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 6:30:59 PM EST
I hear ours is on backorder until April.
Link Posted: 12/18/2016 8:05:44 PM EST
I called and was told mine would be in by end of January. Fingers crossed, but for that money I will still wait if its April.
Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:50:06 PM EST
I called earlier and was told it would ship in March. I ordered on Nov 25th. The woman said the delay was related to the improvements they were making to the handles, making them more sturdy.

As long as Rogue doesn't drastically reduce their price, I'll probably just sit tight and wait.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:45:33 AM EST
Can a GHD user please explain to me why or when I might want to use a GHD that we normally see in CF gyms etc....(like the one Titan is selling)

Versus a floor based GHD (or glute ham raise) that CFF is selling here for $299?

CFF floor GHD

From what I understand, your knee cap is off the pad and the exercise is almost purely eccentric vs the other type of GHD were you are behind the pad and you have more control over your movement.

There is a floor based GHD for sale on my local craigslist for 250 and was wondering about the difference.

Top Top