Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 1:45:17 PM EDT
They have the prisoners on a highway ramp...the prison is flooded, wonder how many are getting away?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#1]
How could you tell them apart from the residents criminals looting.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Should have left them locked in the cells.
Could have solved a few problems through attrition.

For the ones that do get away, its probably a small concern when looking at the bigger picture.
Just another line item in a very bad story.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:49:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How could you tell them apart from the residents criminals looting.

too true
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#4]
If this isn't a SHTF situation I don't know what is.  I bet there are a lot of people saying "I shouldn't have made fun of that gun nut at work."
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:53:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
If this isn't a SHTF situation I don't know what is.  I bet there are a lot of people saying "I shouldn't have made fun of that gun nut at work."

........The sheeple will never learn they will expect  "the man" to protect them just the same,.and then bitch when they cant steel  anything they want!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Most of them look like they're being obedient and well behaved. Of course I saw the guards armed with shotguns and what looked to be Steyr Augs...dunno, they were weird looking autos. Where are the prisoners gonna go if they escape?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
They have the prisoners on a highway ramp...the prison is flooded, wonder how many are getting away?

I bet most can't swim!
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 1:58:42 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
If this isn't a SHTF situation I don't know what is.  I bet there are a lot of people saying "I shouldn't have made fun of that gun nut at work the guys in the ARFCOM survival forum."

Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:03:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Should have left them locked in the cells.
Could have solved a few problems through attrition.

thats the truth

save us tax paying law abiding a few buck so we can pick up a few new toy
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Before everyone condemns the prisoners all to die a horrible drowning death, remember that also in our jails are people awaiting trial who have not been convicted of any crime
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#11]
CNN????????????????
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Why would anyone want to look at CNN
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Before everyone condemns the prisoners all to die a horrible drowning death, remember that also in our jails are people awaiting trial who have not been convicted of any crime

Well now why would these Judge Dredd's let that little tidbit ruin their fun?
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well now why would these Judge Dredd's let that little tidbit ruin their fun?

This site is always good for a laugh at the responses of people who take everything someone posts so seriously. I don't think that the original poster would ever really condone the prisoners actually being allowed to drown.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top