Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2004 7:56:23 AM EST
I need 500mg caplets of Cephalexin for an ear infection my dog got during a trip to the woods.
He went through some nasty mud, as usual. I flushed and cleaned his ears and they are spotless. He's shaking his head and his ear canal stinks. We've had this problem before, but the vet charges $240 to rectify the annual situation and I just don't feel like forking the money over to him for another visit and prescription. Two caplets a day for a week and my dog is cured.

Anyone have any ideas? The vet won't refill his prescription wiithout the visit and subsequent bill!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:16:57 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/3/2004 8:20:55 AM EST by Az_Redneck]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:44:17 AM EST
So why couldn't I just order Cephlex from here and skip the trips to Urgent Care to sell them to me with the $50 analysis to tell me what I already know?

WTF is the difference between this Cephexin and the shit I get for a sinus infection?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 12:26:46 PM EST

Originally Posted By BenDover:
So why couldn't I just order Cephlex from here and skip the trips to Urgent Care to sell them to me with the $50 analysis to tell me what I already know?

WTF is the difference between this Cephexin and the shit I get for a sinus infection?

I purchased antibiotics from places like this pre-Y2K and ALL the pharmacists and doctors (even a Vet) I spoke with said it is the same stuff! But, you might want to check with your doctor and pharmacist before you take this stuff...Afterall, it is for fish
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:42:26 PM EST
A couple more online vet supply houses that sell antibiotics:

Lambriar Vet Supply
California Vet Supply (My personal favorite – very competitive prices and great service)
VetMed Direct
Top Top