Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 8:56:23 AM EDT
I need 500mg caplets of Cephalexin for an ear infection my dog got during a trip to the woods.
He went through some nasty mud, as usual. I flushed and cleaned his ears and they are spotless. He's shaking his head and his ear canal stinks. We've had this problem before, but the vet charges $240 to rectify the annual situation and I just don't feel like forking the money over to him for another visit and prescription. Two caplets a day for a week and my dog is cured.

Anyone have any ideas? The vet won't refill his prescription wiithout the visit and subsequent bill!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#2]
So why couldn't I just order Cephlex from here and skip the trips to Urgent Care to sell them to me with the $50 analysis to tell me what I already know?

WTF is the difference between this Cephexin and the shit I get for a sinus infection?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:26:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
So why couldn't I just order Cephlex from here and skip the trips to Urgent Care to sell them to me with the $50 analysis to tell me what I already know?

WTF is the difference between this Cephexin and the shit I get for a sinus infection?

I purchased antibiotics from places like this pre-Y2K and ALL the pharmacists and doctors (even a Vet) I spoke with said it is the same stuff! But, you might want to check with your doctor and pharmacist before you take this stuff...Afterall, it is for fish
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#4]
A couple more online vet supply houses that sell antibiotics:

Lambriar Vet Supply
California Vet Supply (My personal favorite – very competitive prices and great service)
VetMed Direct
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top