Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 7:47:05 AM EDT
Remember those sweet posters for 28 Weeks Later that showed a guy in a hazmat suit, with M4, that said "Maintain the Quarantine"?  I want one of those posters for my gunroom.  I tried google, but couldn't locate the poster for sale.  Anyone know where I can buy one online?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 9:29:03 AM EDT
[#1]
there are a lot of them on ebay
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:00:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, I hate eBay, but I might have to make a purchase.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to check in your local mall. I bought a "Maintain the Quarantine" and a Planet Terror t-shirt from Hot Topic. Its a Gothic type store in mall, but they usually have a bunch of movie stuff. I found a couple posters for Grindhouse in there and even a poster of "Machete".
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:46:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got a couple of the quarantine posters at home, let me check when I get home later, or someone remind me via IM & i'll see if I can spare one or two.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top