Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 12:06:37 PM EDT
Some guy has a crush on one of my girlfriends(not my significant other, just a friend) and today he kept saying "FCRP" to her but wouldn't tell her what it ment.

Anyone know what it stands for?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard FCROA, but not FCRP. Are these two the same age, generally?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:13:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Yea they are both 18 I think?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, then, I'm stumped.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:14:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, then, I'm stumped.

I am too, it's probably just something the kid made up.  He is a little on the unique side...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#5]
My limited google search turned up:

FCRP Facultatea de Comunicare si Relatii Publice (Faculty of Communication and Public Relations; Romania)
FCRP Focus Center Research Program
FCRP Friends Conference on Religion and Psychology

None of these sound relevant to anyone trying to score some pie.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#6]
What about this?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:17:41 PM EDT
[#7]
It's probably something between just to two of them.  I have some secret ac's that I use with my old g/f.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:18:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Not in the Urban Dictionary.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:20:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
It's probably something between just to two of them.  I have some secret ac's that I use with my old g/f.

Well she doesn't have a clue what it means.  He flirts with her in the same way I used to flirt with girls when I was in 3rd grade...well that and the whole telling her he loves her all the time thing...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:20:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Oh, crap. He's emo. Avoid.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 12:24:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well she doesn't have a clue what it means.  He flirts with her in the same way I used to flirt with girls when I was in 3rd grade...well that and the whole telling her he loves her all the time thing...

oh geez.........well in that case buy yer girl some OC and stay the fuck away from him............weirdo!!!!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top