Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:42:36 AM EST
I was with A Co 3/505 from 88-92. Anyone know how to get a copy of my jump log?

Thanks Chupdog
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:18:28 AM EST
Went I got hurt once they stuck me down in the Company Training Room until I healed up. We had jump logs from a ways back. I would try and get the number for your old company's training room or the TR NCO and see what he can find. You never know.

The 505 website is: http://www.bragg.army.mil/HHC505/

And the website for 5/73rd Cav (formerly 3/505) is: http://www.bragg.army.mil/3-505/Main.htm

Phone numbers are posted under phone directory.

Its amazing what you can find with google these days.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:25:01 AM EST
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:48:50 AM EST
Good luck with this.. I was in the 3/505 when it was deactivated and made into thhe 1/73 and 5/73 cav last year.. it just turned into a total goatfuck. They don't even have copies of my shit, and I was in the unit last year
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:20:00 PM EST
Well if that is the case, you (chupdog) will probably never get a copy. Unless things have changed, the only place that I know of that jump records are kept is at the company level. I made sure to make a copy of mine before I got out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:24:03 PM EST
Always, and I mean Always get your jumplog from the S-3 Air when outprocessing one unit and going to another. Make many copies and stick them anyplace you can find LOL

I have my original jump log that I made sure to keep when I ETS'd. There is nothing wrong with keeping your log, when you ETS just ensure that the Air NCO closes out the log.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:01:23 AM EST
They are maintained at BN or CO level... Once you outproccess, they give you everything you have.. If you dont, it probably ends up in the shredder...

Top Top