Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2002 7:35:02 AM EDT
Hello peeps....I just booked a flight to San Diego for business......and wondered if any of our brethren out there want to sit down and have dinner while I am in town....feb 20-22.....not planning on bring any firearms...but I will be alone, so any company for dinner is great....
hound out
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:40:16 AM EDT
[#1]
You couldn't pick a better time of year to come to San Diego.

I live here and will be on vacation (at home, probably) during your visit.

Please email me.  I'll reply with more official contact info.  I think there's a guy who hangs out at my bar who works for the same company as you.  (He was one of the newbie shooters on our Bar Shoot in October).
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:47:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Yo Kid, that was quick.....I will hit ya as soon as the e-mail server comes back up.....
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 7:50:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Check you ar15.com IM too.  I just discovered it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:24:35 AM EDT
[#4]
woow...that Im thing is just so easy to use....
and to delete all messages....I am a moron...one
push of the button...I will open this and see what it says poof....gone.....I am not a retard, I just play one on the radio......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top