Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2014 9:57:41 PM EDT
Need some logo changes made and potentially a couple simple logos made up.

Had a member here make me one and it didn't workout for t-shirts and stickers. Hoping to get that rectified.

PM me or post here and I'll send you details so you can quote me.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:21:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't do logos in PS.

And I am not sure if vector is a program, you mean like Illustrator?

I might be able to help, granted i'm only a lowly student.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:32:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Was I the one that didn't work out? Hope not. I've done a ton of work here.

I do logos professionally, in Illustrator.

Edit: We did PM each other back in late '12 but I don't think I did any work for you.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Was I the one that didn't work out? Hope not. I've done a ton of work here.

I do logos professionally, in Illustrator.

Edit: We did PM each other back in late '12 but I don't think I did any work for you.
View Quote

To clarify, I am not dissatisfied with the work of the member who made it for me. It has worked great so far. However, expanding into stickers/t shirts I need to work on some other potential options. I am not super creative so that is the issue. I tried to make logos myself in gimp, and am pretty tech/computer savvy. I just realized that I could spend hours teaching myself and likely ending up with an inferior result, or come here and get perfection for a reasonable fee.

You remember damn good haha.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top