Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/21/2009 12:08:15 PM EDT
What is your opinion of the Never Summer SL-R?
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:09:16 PM EDT
Not bad but give me a Burton any day.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 12:10:22 PM EDT
An extremely agile, high performance freestyle board that does it all, the SL-R is not only versatile, but offers powerful edge to edge response and maintains a forgiving tip and tail. If you want a board that excels in the park, on groomers, or on backcountry kickers, this is it.

The "forgiving tip and tail" sold me on it.

Enjoy
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:07:00 PM EDT
Snowboarded for 12 years now, used to be a sponsored skater as well before my body gave out a couple years ago. . go with a trusted name like World Industries, Lamar, Libtech, or Burton. .

just my .02 cents. . .

Also step in bindings (not to be confused with fly traps) are a huge waste of money.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:09:41 PM EDT
If you haven't rocked your Cruzer 165 lately, you haven't been snowboarding that long.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:13:54 PM EDT
Snowboard/ water board, it's all torture to me.

Sorry, just had to.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 3:21:07 PM EDT
My friend rides a NS from a couple years ago that he seems to like, I  think it is the Legacy.  What kind of riding are you looking to do?  I ride a Rome Agent from time to time and it's  my favorite  board ever.  I can rip diamonds on it and it's fun as  hell for the park.  Last year though I switched to a K2 World Wide Weapon.  With the effective edge on it you can drop down 5 cm's for extra fun for thpark.  I'm riding a 148 and it holds up  just fine for all mountain use even.  I can take it in the pipe  and my friends still can't catch me bombing steeps.  Nowadays there's all  sort of boards out there..."serrated" edges, boards that camber up  like a rainbow instead of bowing out like a U, etc.  Don't be fooled that Burton is the  only way to go...  With that said, I'll say go Rome.  Artifact for straight park, Agent  for park/all mountain, and the Anthem for all mountain riding/ with a side of park.  I'm just throwing in Rome because I don't have any personal experience with NS.  Keep an eye on Brociety.com for a day..plenty of snowboards come up and you can get a crazy deal.  It's one item on sale at a time..usually up to 50%+ off and they seem to have plenty  of boards up lately.
Top Top