Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2013 10:57:20 AM EDT
I was invited by a couple guys I know to play it next week. I had honestly never heard of the sport, but just watched a short video on Youtube. Looks a lot like ping pong, only expanded to a bigger court. Any of you folks play? Tell me what you can. Thanks.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:01:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Used to play in HighSchool. It was fun. Didnt know it extended into real life.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:04:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

OK, I used to play a game called Pickleball in high school, too, but it was with a football and you had to either hit a goal sign with it or get the ball through the middle of the goal sign. Not sure if that's the sport you're talking about, but the version I'm asking about is totally different and is played with a wiffleball and paddles and a net.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:09:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I once tea bagged a jar of pickles at a party.. Does that count?

The chick throwing the party was a bitch, she deserved it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:10:47 AM EDT
[#4]
A very good friend of mine plays all of the time. If you have any specific questio s I'd be happy to ask.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#5]
I just played a game of pickleball with my wife.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:15:56 AM EDT
[#6]
is that anything like pocket pool?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:17:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I have been known to play pocket ball once or 30 times.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:18:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
A very good friend of mine plays all of the time. If you have any specific questio s I'd be happy to ask.
View Quote

Nah, not really. Just wanted to get a feel for how popular is it, which, judging from this thread, isn't very.      I might give it go and see how I like it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:18:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Sounds ghey
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 11:21:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I was invited by a couple guys I know to play it next week. I had honestly never heard of the sport, but just watched a short video on Youtube. Looks a lot like ping pong, only expanded to a bigger court. Any of you folks play? Tell me what you can. Thanks.  
View Quote

Played it once at a family reunion. It was fun, but I doubt we where really playing it right.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 1:17:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
It's what I played in gym class as a 140 pound asthmatic kid that hadn't a chance at sports

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top