Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2015 2:17:04 AM EDT
Curious since their prices seem pretty reasonable
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:31:22 AM EDT
[#1]
He was very helpful on the boards in the old days, but took on way too much work and fell behind on promises and deliveries.

Be wary - Research the archives before dealing with this guy.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:33:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He was very helpful on the boards in the old days, but took on way too much work and fell behind on promises and deliveries.

Be wary - Research the archives before dealing with this guy.
View Quote

He is active on calguns forum check over there.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:34:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been to his place in person where he helped me get some AR work done in his shop.  I would say Randall is definitely good to go and does excellent work.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 2:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Aimless banned him.  Wouldn't do business with.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:23:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aimless banned him.  Wouldn't do business with.
View Quote

Yeah, check out the negative feedback board in the EE. He's right up at the top. Not a good place to be.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 5:37:21 AM EDT
[#6]
I bought an upper from him years ago. I think I had just signed up on arfcom. Nothing special. Just a stock LMT with a pinned flash hider. Everything was apparently in stock. So I ordered and sent payment. It took 2.5 months to get the upper to me. Communication was great until I sent payment. Then it was pretty much non existent. His excuse was that my work order "quite literally fell of his workbench."

Oh well. That was years ago and hopefully he's learned a thing or two since then. When I finally got the upper, the work was great. I feel bad for all the guys that got stiffed on custom barrels though. I wouldn't do business with him again. Too many other great companies, with better pricing and customer service, to deal with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top