Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2004 10:58:55 AM EDT
I an effort to impress everone what a good christian boy johnny is, Kerry supposedly said his favorite verse is John 16:3.

He supposedly meant to say John 3: 16 - "For God so loved the world..."

John 16:3 says - And these things will they do, because they have not known the Father, or me"  (Christ speaking)

Anyone see it? True or not??
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 10:59:53 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I an effort to impress everone what a good christian boy johnny is, Kerry supposedly said his favorite verse is John 16:3.

John 16:3 says - And these things will they do, because they have not known the Father, or me"  (Christ speaking)

Al Gore got accused of the same thing 4 years ago. I kinda doubt it happened.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Howard Dean said his favorite New Testament book was "Job".  The media downplayed it.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:29:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Does a good Catholic boy go around lying like he does? That every fifth cop get killed with an AW is a big one, if you check the stats the correct caliber (.223) was only used 5 times between 1992 and 2001.
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 11:59:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I've heard that about two other poeple, gore and clinton .. ... a fake ...
Link Posted: 8/20/2004 12:03:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top