Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2009 9:50:17 PM EDT
Did a search and found nothing.

Government demands inventory of all VFW weapons:

[url=http://www.infowars.com/government-demands-inventory-of-all-vfw-weapons/[/url]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
WTF is my hot link not working?
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:51:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Fixed... no closing bracket on 1st url tag and an unneeded = sign.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If infowars were to make a leading story with Annie and her dog proclaiming the sun will come out tomorrow it still would meet disbelief and horror by the folks around here. Additionaly it would be labeled BS ! The sun will not come out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll hold comment on this until I can find another confirmation.  I'll grant that infowars sometimes breaks things early, but failure rate is around 60% from what I've seen.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 9:59:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The Army still owns the weapons the VFW posts have. When they are replaced with newer weapons, the old ones the VFW post has are returned to the Army. Then, as with M1903's, M1917's, and some M1 Garands in recent years, the Army delivers them to the CMP for us to buy! This is a big deal over nothing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:04:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Thats weird.....its the Military's?  Funny....I thought the .GOV and .MIL answer to the people.  I thought it was all of ours.

Guess there isnt anything wrong with a inventory.  I usually see obsolete aircraft which I would think are not airworthy, infront of the VFW halls.  Few tanks too.  

Lets make this a PICTURE THREAD while were at it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:15:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Fixed... no closing bracket on 1st url tag and an unneeded = sign.

Close but no cigar
Fixed
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:42:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thats weird.....its the Military's?  Funny....I thought the .GOV and .MIL answer to the people.  I thought it was all of ours.

Guess there isnt anything wrong with a inventory.  I usually see obsolete aircraft which I would think are not airworthy, infront of the VFW halls.  Few tanks too.  

Lets make this a PICTURE THREAD while were at it.

Our local VFW has a  Sherman Firefly in front.
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 1:30:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Mine has an F-14 out in front. Not sure how they got that but it's pretty cool
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 2:00:01 AM EDT
[#10]

I thought all of the VFW's weapons were inoperable?

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 6:38:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I thought all of the VFW's weapons were inoperable?

Most are very much operable just in poor condition.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top