Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/4/2014 8:22:56 AM EST
Cross-posted from the HTF, but GD gets a lot more traffic.

C2AA is looking to do an ad reminding Coloradans why they need to get engaged and vote out the current batch of anti-rights, would-be tyrants. Of course, we have a budget of, um, $0.68 but apparently at least one professional (has done stuff for Discovery, NatGeo, et cetera) said he's willing to do something quick and simple as a donation in kind. I just need some pics that show the scale of the turnout to protest the bills.

Post here, IM me or email to keith@colorado2a.org and just include some version of "Yup, you can use this," so we're legal. I'll even take links to news stories with good shots and will reach out to them for a release myself.

Let's drive these bastards out.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 8:52:12 AM EST
I don't but I'll bump this back to page one for ya.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:03:14 AM EST
Originally Posted By KeithC:
Cross-posted from the HTF, but GD gets a lot more traffic.

C2AA is looking to do an ad reminding Coloradans why they need to get engaged and vote out the current batch of anti-rights, would-be tyrants. Of course, we have a budget of, um, $0.68 but apparently at least one professional (has done stuff for Discovery, NatGeo, et cetera) said he's willing to do something quick and simple as a donation in kind. I just need some pics that show the scale of the turnout to protest the bills.

Post here, IM me or email to keith@colorado2a.org and just include some version of "Yup, you can use this," so we're legal. I'll even take links to news stories with good shots and will reach out to them for a release myself.

Let's drive these bastards out.
View Quote

Go get them... Just going through images.google.com will give you quite a few.

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:04:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2014 10:13:00 AM EST by AmericanPeople]
I suspect we can find some in threads from spring of 2013.

Try this:

Gun law protest

Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:13:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/4/2014 10:14:18 AM EST by AmericanPeople]
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:19:47 AM EST
Some video here

Video

Archives of the Denver TV stations may yield more.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 10:48:23 AM EST
Go get em Keith!

I hope you guys hound them and chase them out of every hole they hide in...
They were proud of their votes violating your Constitutional Rights...until you began to hold them accountable for their actions.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 4:25:07 PM EST
Much obliged, guys. I was hoping for some "family photos" that you might have personally taken and would like to see (hopefully!) go viral. I'm goofy that way - I've come to think of this as ARFCom's War and want to give fellow ARFCommers a chance to get their licks in, even if in small ways.

MaxxII, God willing, we will! I know there's some pesky laws against literally driving your enemies into the sea at bayonet point but I will devote my life to doing so figuratively. You don't come after my freedoms, my way of life, and my children's birthright and then just get to walk away with a shrug and an "Oops."
Top Top