Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 2:25:27 PM EDT
Anyone got a portable mp3 player with a hard drive in it?
Or if not, have you read any reviews on how tough they are, can they be bounced around, etc?
How well do they hold up with alot of use, in less than optimal conditions.. (iraq)
I was thinking of getting one and putting all my mp3s on it so I don't even have to mess with cd's out there (less weight to drag around)

Got any info for me?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:35:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and wear it at work all the time. Seems to be very durable and I work in a dusty environment and that doesnt seem to be a problem. Cant comment on how it may hold up in Iraq. but all in all i think they are very nice to have. just my .02 cents
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Just make sure you get a tough one that is sealed from sand. If you can find one put some duct or electrical tape around the edges and openings. Make sure it can get any heat out though.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 3:04:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have one and wear it at work all the time. Seems to be very durable and I work in a dusty environment and that doesnt seem to be a problem. Cant comment on how it may hold up in Iraq. but all in all i think they are very nice to have. just my .02 cents

so it can take some bouncing around, wearing it while doing normal daily activities?
what about jogging with it? do you think it would mess up the hdd or something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top