Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2004 4:18:57 PM EDT
Title says it all...  Can't find any info!

- BG
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you

He is such a loser

- BG
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:32:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like someone mugging a retard.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:36:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks like a friendly game of lawn darts.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Looks like a friendly game of lawn darts.

We could only hope...

I don't think botox would help much after a solid hit  

- BG
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:47:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I can't wait for Nov.3rd. when this pox on America will once again be Mass. problem. We will give his misguided cult followers 24 hours to burn & destroy all evidence that he ever cralled out of his hole!
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#8]
"It's a minority! Don't let it touch me!"
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:53:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Hands off,  you d@mn democrat, little Elian Gonzalez is with me!!!

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]
It's a Kennedyesque moment, designed to evoke memories of Jack and Bobby and all the rest of that ol' Kennedy clan playing touch football, as seen by Carl Mydans in his famous photos of them at the Kennedy "compound", back in the days of "Camelot"......it was all a sham then, and still is today.

How cynical can you get.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 4:59:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd have loved to have been a defensive lineman in that game!!
Touch?  Hehehehe.....  Oh sorry `bout that. Hope the back and the jaw heal in time for the next summer season in Nantucket.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn, his brother looks like an immigrant.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:04:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

So does his "wife".
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:41:45 PM EDT
[#15]
I guess Armani doesn't make helmets
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#16]
I prefer this one myself.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:58:18 PM EDT
[#17]

powerline blog
We have documented, on many occasions, John Kerry's obsessive need to present himself to the public as an athlete and sportsman. He takes camera crews with him as he goes biking in spandex outfits; he snowboards in the Rockies wearing a daisy flower power zipper pull; he windsurfs off Nantucket; he keeps airplanes waiting while he plays catch on the tarmac; and he bounces a ceremonial first pitch far in front of home plate at Fenway Park, later explaining that he lobbed the ball because the National Guardsman who was poised to catch the ball behind the plate was so nervous.

He even went so far as to take a crew of reporters with him while he went to a sporting goods store to buy a jockstrap.

What on earth possesses him to do these things? It's one thing to get some exercise; it's something else to repeatedly, day after day, show off in spandex before a horde of newspapermen.

My theory is that Kerry is trying to live up to his image of John Kennedy. That theory was reinforced today as Kerry re-enacted an archetypal Kennedy event: a touch football game on the Esplanade in Boston. Kerry summoned camera crews to watch him walk from his Boston mansion to the Esplanade, football in hand. He ordered his entourage to form up into teams, as chosen by him, and then directed the action as the cameras recorded every athletic moment. He even dragooned an eleven-year-old Indian boy to participate in the photo-op,

Somehow, though, these events never quite work for Kerry. He's too much like the Monopoly man in the top hat to be a convincing jock. Nevertheless, for what it's worth, we'll give Kerry his due. Here he is, looking his best in a carefully staged athletic photo op:

DEACON adds: I guess Kerry's Swiss gym teachers failed to teach him to look the ball into his hands.

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#18]
What's the yellow band on his arm?  

Something French?????
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah, I've heard he likes to play touch with the boys
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#21]
except a retard wouldn't look that stupid

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:37:28 PM EDT
[#22]
I did a google looking for the one of him trying to catch.
They have a bunch showing what a jock he really is HERE.  
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Good God, he was one helpless bastard. I would be surprised if he could even fight his way out of a brown,  paper bag.

---------

"An army of principles will penetrate where an army of soldiers cannot... it will march on the horizon of the world, and it will conquer." - Thomas Paine
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I can't wait for Nov.3rd. when this pox on America will once again be Mass. problem. We will give his misguided cult followers 24 hours to burn & destroy all evidence that he ever cralled out of his hole!

Sorry but he'll still be a US Senator from Mass. so he'll still be a problem.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:07:16 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
What's the yellow band on his arm?  

Something French?????

liveSTRONG band
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Looks like the guy is doing some voodoo on him.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:03:19 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Title says it all...  Can't find any info!

- BG

Since when has the secret service hired children? I guess they are pretty inconspicuous if you think about it....

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:08:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Caption: I'm a pussy in Dockers.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:16:21 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So does his "wife".

Man that was quick!
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 5:28:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

That is a bout a goofy mutherfucker,  How could anyone vote to put that a goofy polesmoking,asspirate, rumpranging,gungrabbin,numnuts,fuckstick in the Whitehouse?  I wouldn't let that syphlicated son of a whore cut my grass cause I'm sure he would fuck it up worse than a  gaywad wetdream.

I can see it now:  NO sir I didn't run over that rose bush it was the other guy that was asigned to my crew, and anyway we were taking fire from a vc sapper team in the neighbors yard so we uh, we fell back and thats when the rose bush got hit and I was wounded in the ass by one of those chicom singlebolt overunder assault weapons.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Tag to see the fag.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is a bout a goofy mutherfucker,  How could anyone vote to put that a goofy polesmoking,asspirate, rumpranging,gungrabbin,numnuts,fuckstick in the Whitehouse?  I wouldn't let that syphlicated son of a whore cut my grass cause I'm sure he would fuck it up worse than a  gaywad wetdream.

I can see it now:  NO sir I didn't run over that rose bush it was the other guy that was asigned to my crew, and anyway we were taking fire from a vc sapper team in the neighbors yard so we uh, we fell back and thats when the rose bush got hit and I was wounded in the ass by one of those chicom singlebolt overunder assault weapons.

TexasRooter.......that pretty well covers it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#34]
OMG!, another one.  When will it end
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top