Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2005 6:54:34 PM EST
I am thinking of upgrading my coverage. Any experience with this insurance would be appreciated.

There are some things I don't have receipts for, but know where I did the tranfer. There are other firearms that have just been in the family a long time. How would you prove ownership??? I am hoping I never need it, but don't want to insure things that couldn't be claimed.

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 7:35:39 PM EST
Well I guess no news is good news.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:01:02 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 2:25:27 PM EST
A firearm related topic and not one response?

How many pages on the bloated gut thread?

I wanted to post some drivel so EVERYBODY could post how wrong I was.........and maybe some real info would come through,

Hope someone comes along and helps you, Reltor

Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:12:18 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/17/2005 3:35:18 PM EST by RELTOR]
I know what you mean sometimes this board seems more like the jerry springer forum.
Link Posted: 5/17/2005 3:13:10 PM EST
A buddy of mine got burgled last year and lost a bunch of guns. He raved about NRA insurance. They came through with a check quickly and without the normal BS other insurance companies pull, such as basing their payout on whatever other insurance $ he already got.
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:46:12 AM EST
Bump....
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 9:51:06 AM EST

Originally Posted By duckdawg:
A buddy of mine got burgled last year and lost a bunch of guns. He raved about NRA insurance. They came through with a check quickly and without the normal BS other insurance companies pull, such as basing their payout on whatever other insurance $ he already got.

Very cool. I've been considering it for a while now...

Shawn
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 5:54:06 AM EST
I'm an insurance agent (as many of you know) and when anyone asks me about gun insurance, I tell them to NOT attach a rider to their current home or renters policy but to instead get the Armscare insurance. Best deal out there - lowest rates, best service, no bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 6:29:37 AM EST
I had a Kimber stolen out of my truck a few years back. I just had the basic NRA coverage, The pistol had custom grips,mag well,trigger job etc.

I did have the recipts for everything. The armscare paid me for the 90% of the purchase price of the Pistol, not for any of the additional items.

I think its one of the best deals around, they paid real fast once I sent all the paper work in.

I am also planing to purchase addtional coverage from them.
Top Top