Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 2:11:04 PM EDT
I looked at an Element today for my wife. She doesn't like it but I really do, it's freaking huge inside and has lots of neat features. It's kinda cute to.

I kinda like the Ridgeline or a Nisan Titan for myself.....

S.O.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 2:22:46 PM EDT
[#1]
The Ridgeline is a POS and the Titan gets really bad gas mileage..
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:50:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Tell me a little more than the Ridgeline is a POS and I might take your comment a little more seriously. I have heard nor read ANYTHING bad about them other than a little more power would be nice.

I have heard that the Titans have had some QC trouble but nothing overtly negative about the milage and people rave about the drivetrain.

S.O.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:51:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Based on what?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Out of the three, I'd lean more towards the Titan, since its more of a truck than the other two.  Nissan engines are also MUCH MUCH better when it comes to trucks.  Toyota is no slouch either, but Nissan has always been known for their abundance of power.   Plus, the honda is just plain fuckin ugly.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:11:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Had an element for about 15 months now.    Good vechicle.    Yes they are very functional and get decent gas milage.    You will not win a race in one though.    We are very happy with ours.  

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:33:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Depends what you want to do. Any kind of towing or really using the bed, go with the Titan. titan engine is really strong, listed at 305 hp but it feels way stronger than that. Most say it's equal to the Hemi. Gas mileage does bite, I just purchased a Titan and I am getting about 14.5 mpg, the engine is breaking in so I might eventually see 15mpg, but that's what big trucks do. The features on the nissan are great , much more capable off-road than the honda in my opinion. The interior of my titan is pretty well laid out but the plastics used don't seem quite up to the quality of my previous 2002 Toyota Tundra. Still a pretty good interior though. The ride on my titan is a little stiff (off-road pkg.) but still comfortable as a highway cruiser. Handling is pretty damn good for a large vehicle. So far I'm pretty pleased and to be honest, the longer I've had it the more it grows on me. Any more questions on the Titan feel free to ask me.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:44:03 AM EDT
[#7]
a buddy has the Element, we took our mountain bikes down to Austin with it, was a nice ride...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top