Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2001 5:30:14 PM EDT
Just wondering what other guys out there have on their arms/legs/butt/etc.  Two nights ago I got my first tattoo.  It was something I have been thinking about for awhile and I finally decided on a design I like.

So I got one put on my right shoulder.  It is of a Bushmaster preban 20" Hbar AR15 with the words "Molon Labe" in Greek letters arched on the top and bottom.  The guy did an excellent job with the detail!  You can see the flashhider and bayo lug (hence the pre-ban[:)]), ejection port, trigger, ribs of the handgaurd, lower pins and other details!!  And over all the shading has a slight purple tint..so I know it's a Bushy!![:D][:D][:D]

So who else has a tattoo with a gun theme??  

Sgtar15
[img]http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000017294/1000017294_1029200112626AM0.5225794.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 11/23/2001 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Have 3 one is volmerized hk33k, one is a hkmp5k and the last is a firing Glock also have a big knife on my leg. Found an artist that is into guns. I'm garanteed to die with my guns on. lol[:D]
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Two things I just don't understand, body pearcing and tatoos'.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 1:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey sarge, how about some pics of your tattoo..

Got three tattoo's so far and the fourth coming end of january, and it's gonna be a guntattoo.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 4:51:27 AM EDT
[#4]
sounds like someone read my post last week on tattoos and found an idea?

I get mine in a couple weeks

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 5:28:44 AM EDT
[#5]
I got a mean Leprachaun shooting a pistol with flames behind him with a banner underneath that says Erin Go Bragh. There's even an empty case ejecting out the side. Takes up my whole upper right arm.

At some point I'm going to get an AR tattoo, just a matter of figuring out what, and where.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 5:50:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I have been thinking of Death shooting a Mac Or a shorty M-16.
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 5:57:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
sounds like someone read my post last week on tattoos and found an idea?

I get mine in a couple weeks

View Quote

Sounds like the [b] MOLON LABE [/b] craze is catching on amid the bodyart crowd.  Cool.

Three weeks ago I was on a camping trip and one of the other campers had what I thought is an awesome tat' showing the "phrese" and some nice hardware.  Looked like the artist did some nice detail work on the firearms from what I could see.

He's a regular on this board, but since he obviously hasn't chimed in with his two cents worth, I'll respect his privacy and not mention who he is.

There's no shame here, though.  I told him I liked it and asked if he minded if I copied his idea using the phrase as the focal point.  Now I've just got to decide what kind of hardware to add and how I want it presented.

It's interesting to see the same idea popping up in different areas at about the same time.

Personally, I've never had a tattoo, but knowing the meaning of the phrase MOLON LABE, it is at least a statement I believe says something about my conviction to a right bestowed on me at birth.

No, not the right to get a tat', the right guaranteed me by the Second Ammemndment which so many people are trying to take from me. It'll be my way of saying  [-!-]  to the people who think I'm a criminal for wearing a gun related shirt.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:46:26 AM EDT
[#8]
tho one I decided on is a waving flag background with a greek helmet on it as well as a silhouette of an m4 then Molan above and Labe below!! I talked to my local ink house last night and he gave me an awesome price as well as great work

what is a free photohost and I will show it off as should everyone on here

Link Posted: 11/24/2001 6:48:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No, not the right to get a tat', the right guaranteed me by the Second Ammemndment which so many people are trying to take from me. It'll be my way of saying  [-!-]  to the people who think I'm a criminal for wearing a gun related shirt.  
View Quote

[b]EXACTLY!!![/b]  It's not about the tat....it's about what it says!!

sgtar15
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 5:19:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I have a 50 cal BMG round tattooed on my thigh.  I have a bullet shaped birthmark, had them build the whole round behind it.  took them in an empty 50BMG casing and a "pulled" bullet from a damaged round.

No_Expert
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#11]
DesertRider,thanx for the intro Bro'.I myself am up to 20 tattoos and 3 piercings,almost all are private and mean something significant to me in time or place.My latest tattoo is an AK47 and FN FAL in a "V" formation,mags out,surrounded by a solid black wreath,and MOLON LABE in Greek around the top and bottom of the design.Tattoo is black and gray and covers the rear of my right calf.[heavy]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:45:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Pics Damnit!!

'less it's on yer ass!
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:46:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmm no tats on me but saw a nice one on Bratty's right arm.

[Edited to say: Or was it the left?]
Link Posted: 11/29/2001 11:51:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top