Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 10/30/2002 5:58:20 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 7:37:34 AM EST
you'll need a class B license w/ air brake & passenger endorsements. writing test is easy, even have the answers for all tests (don't ask).road test isn't hard either, but make sure you call out things as you go along Ex: entering a school zone reducing speed to 15mph(shows road test giver you know the dmv/dot rules )
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:08:58 AM EST
Aren't you the guy that had trouble learning how to drive a manual transmission a short while back?
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:12:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/30/2002 8:15:32 AM EST by Hoplite]
Link Posted: 10/30/2002 8:17:48 AM EST
Originally Posted By Hoplite: so im stuck with a 28 passenger small bus
View Quote
Ahhh the short bus. [:D]
Top Top